N-Europe

Spiderman 3 Trailer released

demonmike04

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Thankfully Venom wasn't in the trailer and Green Goblin was; suggesting Venom may just have an end cameo and be saved for Spiderman 4 onwards!! Which is the right choice and what everyone was hoping for!

Also, the black suit now has the white spider emblem on it and the Sandman CGI looks really great!

I had heard the official trailer wouldn't be out until September; which is still a long way before the movie in May!

The trailer's not on the official site yet;

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

Jeeeesus, that was 'amazing', and I only got half way through before it crashed, a message was left saying that it will be up on the apple site.

So from what I can see, there's Green Goblin again, Sandman, black Spider-Man alter ego thingy, AND venom? That's quite a lot for a 2hr film.

That one on youtube ashley posted looks incredibly fake.. flat colours and constant scenes from old films? Never seen that in a trailer before..

Well there goes the deeper meaning to that Black and white photo of spiderman sony released a while ago, its the symbiote instead of the colours expressing death..

I really do wonder how long this film would be..

God i hope they put Carnage in Spiderman 4, its definitly worth making although it'l be an 18..

I really do wonder how long this film would be..

God i hope they put Carnage in Spiderman 4, its definitly worth making although it'l be an 18..

Hopefully as I said in my original post; because you don't see Venom in the trailer, he won't be in the film (apart from maybe a cameo right at the end), because I think it would make the film too cluttered.

Just finish up the Green Goblin story, plus there's Sandman, the symbiote suit and Gwen Stacy etc...

Leave Venom for an epic story in Spiderman 4, maybe to be continued into a trilogy?

That trailer Ashley posted is definitely rubbish. Recolouring the environment and the Green Goblin from Spider-Man 1, using scenes from Spider-Man 2, and some twitchey eyebrowed bloke. Also the Venom jaws looked suspiciously like osmething from Alien vs Predator.