NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Yeah the Tev would be good! And hopefully Harry Kewell will be fit and playing again next season - but will it really be at Anfield?

I want us to sign proven Premiership Goal Scoring Quality The only people who fit that bill are

Owen

Henry

Van Nistlerooy

Henry won't leave Arsenal for us, if he does leave, Van Nistlerooy could be an outside chance but even then very unlikely, the only person who fits the bill is owen.

Tevez, Torres, Eto'o although I don't doubt their quality, I think £30 mil plus would be too big a risk on players who might not cut it in England.

I know what you are saying but Teves can cut it in England he has proven it. Imagine what he could do in a good side.

i still think Teves is the man

Owen would be a disaster but that is only my opinion.

I'm still hoping for David Villa myself. Almost certain not to happen though :cry:

i always favour buying players who already play in the premiership. I say let the "smaller" club take the gamble on players from other leagues and if they happen to be a success then ok we will buy em for more. Tevez is a prime example.

Although Westham wont get a penny for the sale.

i always favour buying players who already play in the premiership. I say let the "smaller" club take the gamble on players from other leagues and if they happen to be a success then ok we will buy em for more. Tevez is a prime example.

Although Westham wont get a penny for the sale.

I heard that somewhere that West Ham will get the money from the sale of Tevez.

They dont own him so they wont get the cash is what i heard. They got him pretty cheap.

crazy! Eto'o scores goals in La Liga, is a much better player than Owen but some people are doubting that he could cut it in england. pure madness!!

Owen screwed Liverpool big time. Didnt wanna give rafa a chance, told everyone he would sign a new deal and then walked out for £9m. At least Ashley Cole signed a 1 year extension so Arsenal would get a good deal from his sale.

£10m for a quality LW. who can you get for £10m? you gotta pay more than that for top quality!

READ IT PROPERLY, i said use the £10m saved for a good winger as in use it to bump up the money that was already there. I never said you could get a good winger for £10m.

ETO is proven in spain so was Morrientes, couldnt hack it in the premiership went back to spain and is scoring loads again. Yes Eto is younger but quality is still the same.

Shevchenko scored loads in Italy. Dont fuck all in england. Drogba has a shit hot season last season but the season before he was crap.

READ IT PROPERLY, i said use the £10m saved for a good winger as in use it to bump up the money that was already there. I never said you could get a good winger for £10m.

ETO is proven in spain so was Morrientes, couldnt hack it in the premiership went back to spain and is scoring loads again. Yes Eto is younger but quality is still the same.

Shevchenko scored loads in Italy. Dont fuck all in england. Drogba has a shit hot season last season but the season before he was crap.

Eto'o and Morientes are nothing alike. The reason Morientes didn't work in the premiership was because my gran is faster than him. Eto'o however has bags of pace. And if you actualy watched him last year Drogba was far from crap.

I think Morientes struggled with the style of play with liverpool. Rafa had him coming deep and picking up the ball. thats not his game! plus the lack of pace was a problem. also playing with crouch was not good for him.

Even before liverpool morientes only score 10 league goals in 29 games for monaco. he was not great there. Drogba has been a great player since he was at marseille.

Shev is is not a total failure. The Chelsea system does not benefit him just like it doesn't benefit Ballack. Shev can still be a success IMO.

people doubted Drogba when chelsea signed him, the same people doubted Henry, Van Nistelrooy. I don't see Eto'o as a gamble. who do you think the majority of liverpool fans would like. Eto'o or Owen?

Shevchenko is definitely improving. English football is very different in comparison to the football in other countries, and the adjustment can be easy or hard, depending on the player. He'll be fine.

..I haven't seen an awful lot of Daniel Alves, but I have never seen him play well in about the 10 or so times I've seen him.. what am I missing?

If he is a Liverpool target (I know he was before) then I would like to think he's a lot better than I have ever seen him play :hmm:

From the first time I saw him I didn't really want him in a Liverpool shirt.. there's just something about him that makes me think 'you're a cock'. Sad.. but true..

I'm only going to say this once. Downing is shit.

Half decent.Im gonna make you say it again lololololoolololol

Did anyone see Mclaren mouth 'Shit'

I don't care what anyone says. I like Downing.

Anyway, that's better from England but I'm still not convinced. It was a nice Beckham setpiece but there's just no forward, attacking motion there anywhere. Some of the players are still seem good only for (inefectively) clogging up the goalmouth with white shirts. Plus, I hate Lampard more and more with every game, oh lord yes, yes I do.

I'll see you all Wednesday.

Awful match Brazil where shit, England where worse. Nobody deserved to win that. Alan Smith was dire all match, Fat Frank was missing again for a change. Gerrard was quiet. Joe Cole was shit spent the whole time trying crossovers and crossing with his right foot. YOU'RE PLAYING ON THE LEFT USE YOUR LEFT FOOT. Becks was alright but will be wanked over in the press tomorrow. Owen was alright but plainly unfit. Shorey did well, Ledders was excellent, JT was solid. Carragher sufered due to his lack of pace. Robinson was alright but was still flapping at times but got away with it today.

Dyer was his usual shit self, Downing was his usual average self. The other subs weren't on long enough.

Awful match Brazil where shit, England where worse. Nobody deserved to win that. Alan Smith was dire all match, Fat Frank was missing again for a change. Gerrard was quiet. Joe Cole was shit spent the whole time trying crossovers and crossing with his right foot. YOU'RE PLAYING ON THE LEFT USE YOUR LEFT FOOT. Becks was alright but will be wanked over in the press tomorrow. Owen was alright but plainly unfit. Shorey did well, Ledders was excellent, JT was solid. Carragher sufered due to his lack of pace. Robinson was alright but was still flapping at times but got away with it today.

Dyer was his usual shit self, Downing was his usual average self. The other subs weren't on long enough.

What match you watch mate? The guy was all over helping in defence and goin forward!

What did I miss, 90,000 ING-ER-LUND Fans, who have no concept of football whats so ever?

Bah....As long as Gerrard and Carra didn't get any injuries it's a plus!

it was a terrible match. gerrard and beckham were the only players who i really noticed to be honest.

im half glad that england didn't win because it would have taken a load of pressure off mclaren, which he doesn't deserve.

hargreaveas should have played. Englands best player

You're not being serious are you?

Gerrard played great but come on, we want him to attack! Why the fuck is lampard playing?!?! he should be dropped so hargreaves and gerrard can control the middle.

beckham played well imo and he deserves a start on wednesday. Nice if we got some width though, seeing as becks played abit more centrally and J.Cole always seems to be cutting in.

You're not being serious are you?

hargreaves always puts a performance in for england, always gives 100%

The [layers that I noticed in that game was beckham, and to a degreee gerrard the rest of the midfield was shit.

Hargreaves needs to replace lampard as soon as possible.