NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Oh right, if you wear a Liverpool shirt that's OK. Just don't forget your air horn and wanker hat. And of course some prawn sandwiches for half time. :rolleyes:

Can I borrow the wanker hat off you?

As for Prawn Sandwiches: Bollocks, give us a pieeeeee!

(I know this is the old thread but ffs I had to say summat!)

The 'Arguing Season 2006/2007' Thread seems to be over with now.. still feeling a bit gutted about losing the Champions League final to AC Milan but we have to move on I guess :heh: The excitement of the transfer window is almost upon us and hopefully (and I stress the 'hopefully') Liverpool can bring in a couple of good players and mount a title challenge!

As a final point, let's hope there's less bickering amongst fans in the new thread :smile:

The 'Arguing Season 2006/2007' Thread seems to be over with now.. still feeling a bit gutted about losing the Champions League final to AC Milan but we have to move on I guess :heh: The excitement of the transfer window is almost upon us and hopefully (and I stress the 'hopefully') Liverpool can bring in a couple of good players and mount a title challenge!

As a final point, let's hope there's less bickering amongst fans in the new thread :smile:

Have you not been in the new thread yet?!

Gimnastic 0 Barce 4

Real Madrid 1 Mallorca 1

Sevilla 0 Villareal 1

Come on Madrid.