NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

West Ham have made a bid of £8.5 million for Scott Parker.

They can have him. :P

Well Pompey today completed a record transfer (undisclosed believed to be £7-8 million) for Sulley Muntari from Udinese this is despite a late high jacking by Roma! He had already picked Pompey as he wanted to play in England and was encouraged by international team mate Chelsea's Micheal Essien! We've been chasing him for 2 years now so glad we have finally pulled it off. From what I have seen of him he is a quality player, maybe those who watch Serie A more than me will have seen him more often?!

I'm delighted this is a massive deal for us, another signal of our intent that this season was not a one off...

Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani

Manchester United have agreed "in principle" deals to sign Anderson from FC Porto and Nani from Sporting Lisbon.

The Premiership champions are set to make 19-year-old Brazilian Anderson and 20-year-old Portuguese winger Nani their first signings of the summer.

"Terms are agreed with both players and an announcement will take place once a medical and other procedures are done," said a statement on United's website.

United are also on the brink of signing Owen Hargreaves from Bayern Munich.

Nani is awesome havent seen much of Anderson but I know hes highly rated at Porto. Could be 2 excellent signings there.

Link

Nani is awesome havent seen much of Anderson but I know hes highly rated at Porto. Could be 2 excellent signings there.

Link

omfg I know Nani is good but Aderson is insane! Way to go united 3signings in a week!

Nani is awesome, Great signing as is Anderson. Two new youngsters is good going Fergie, hope it is true.

Infact I have Nani for my Nottingham Forest on football manager and he is awesome on that! :D

Question for you Utd Fans?

After the Glazer take over, you all took a flip and created a new club, what do you think now when it is fair to say you are entering what seems to be a new era?

Question for you Utd Fans?

After the Glazer take over, you all took a flip and created a new club, what do you think now when it is fair to say you are entering what seems to be a new era?

Again, you're generalising. We didn't all take "flip"

I personally still would prefer different owners to american tycoons so to speak but at least they have stuck by what they said and let fergie and the rest of the staff get on with it.

To be honest they don't really care about the football, it's an investment for them so as long as they keep out of football issues then im happy.

The debt is not good but at least they are letting us have a spend up to compete with chelski and their billions :heh:

Woot!

Scotland beat Austria 1-0 away tonight. O'Conner grabbing the goal on his return to the Scotland squad.

Again, you're generalising. We didn't all take "flip"

I personally still would prefer different owners to american tycoons so to speak but at least they have stuck by what they said and let fergie and the rest of the staff get on with it.

To be honest they don't really care about the football, it's an investment for them so as long as they keep out of football issues then im happy.

The debt is not good but at least they are letting us have a spend up to compete with chelski and their billions :heh:

Figure of Speech, of course you didn't all take a flip but their was a hefty number to be sure.

Anyway yeah I think the Glazer's have done a good job

I remember Sega Soccer had like 1 sound, and it was 'GOOOALLLLL!'. Happened when you put the game on or when you scored. So awesome.

:laughing: I loved it when I was younger- the game originally started out as World Cup Italia '90 I believe (which is what I played at my friend's house between bouts of Streets of Rage (1 and 2) and Golden Axe!

You put the game in and you just hear like this big "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" (which I assume is goal)

But what about the goal kicks and corners.. with the different perspective.. amazing :laughing: ..and the way it's the same guy celebrating with his arm in the ait every time but with a different colour kit!

That game is gold!

Former West Brom striker and current "guest" of Her Majesty Lee Hughes looks like he's in for a return to professional football upon his release from prison Oldham look to have signed him

in case you don't know he's currently halfway through a 6 year sentance for killing someone in a hit and run incident

Former West Brom striker and current "guest" of Her Majesty Lee Hughes looks like he's in for a return to professional football upon his release from prison Oldham look to have signed him

in case you don't know he's currently halfway through a 6 year sentance for killing someone in a hit and run incident

Thats an indication of how fucked up this world is...

He will earn a bomb as well the ****

it isn't misleading, he killed the guy and ran away, and only turned himself in 36 hours later because they knew it was his car

now how can you argue that it's not hit and run?

if the man has served his time, why shouldnt he get the chance to be playing again??? hit and run is misleading, doesnt make people monsters just makes them people who panicked and did the wrong thing as a result...

If that was someone else people would be calling for his head, the fact is his actions cost the life of another person.

Yet here he is, probably going to be released before his sentence is served and be off to play football for a good sum of money and get on with life.

It's a weird world we live in

:laughing: I loved it when I was younger- the game originally started out as World Cup Italia '90 I believe (which is what I played at my friend's house between bouts of Streets of Rage (1 and 2) and Golden Axe!

You put the game in and you just hear like this big "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" (which I assume is goal)

But what about the goal kicks and corners.. with the different perspective.. amazing :laughing: ..and the way it's the same guy celebrating with his arm in the ait every time but with a different colour kit!

That game is gold!

World Cup Italia 90 is a fucking ace game.

Man Utd are not playing around. Nani and Anderson are brilliant! Liverpool better spend big. No more Pennant's etc.

Chelsea also better splash some serious cash. Man Utd are gonna score so many goals next season.. most exciting midfield in europe no doubt..

Man Utd are not playing around. Nani and Anderson are brilliant! Liverpool better spend big. No more Pennant's etc.

Chelsea also better splash some serious cash. Man Utd are gonna score so many goals next season.. most exciting midfield in europe no doubt..

This is what I hate about Liverpool it's all cloak and dagger stuff, we always leave signings late. Or at least announce them late anyway.

Read in the paper that they reckon The Premiership's first £200k-a-week player is just 2 Seasons Away.

Not Good :(

Don't forget that Lucas, Leto, and Voronin are all done deals. And it's still only May! People need to calm down.

If that was someone else people would be calling for his head, the fact is his actions cost the life of another person.

Yet here he is, probably going to be released before his sentence is served and be off to play football for a good sum of money and get on with life.

It's a weird world we live in

Whilst your point is true, there is another perspective to look at it...

If any normal person had been inside, say a plumber he would immediatly jump back in and try and get a job, try and convince someone that he had made a mistake (obviously) and done his time and wants to get back in. When you look at it like that, the fact that Lee Hughes' trade happens to be a well paid one, which is good for him.

Although your point does stand whether ethically a club should employ him and whether it should be accepted that he has done his time and can get back to a cosy lifestyle.

On other news Man Utd have wrapped up the signings of Nani and Anderson. Surely now they have the best "midfield squad" i mean look at it:

Ronaldo

Giggs

Scholes

Carrick

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

Fletcher (surely will move on?)

Hargreaves (Probably)

Richardson (apparently off to Sheff Utd on loan)

so many combinations and possibilties, and whilst these two are obviously signings for the future and bearing in mind the age of scholes and giggs a good idea, they will still likely figure next season.

Ronaldo - fair enough

Giggs - past it

Scholes - past it

Carrick - shit

Nani - unproven

Anderson - unproven

Park Ji-Sung - shit

Fletcher - shit

Hargreaves - shit

Richardson - shit

Who is Nani and Anderson?

I'v never heard of them.

Both very highly rated youngsters, Anderson has been called the next Ronaldino.

Owen Hargreaves also confirmed as Man Utd signing now...

Voronin is average though. Have no idea why Rafa is signing him, he does not make the team stronger.

Nani and Anderson maybe unproven to most to most english fans but they are quality. they are both gonna be big hits in the EPL. Ronaldo one side, Nani the other!! that is some serious attacking threat.

Anderson will be a superstar in a few years. this trick was amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHpwLqNAdRQ

If Liverpool can get Malouda it will be a great signing but it will cost at least£17m. I can't see Liverpool paying that.