Scholes - past it

Carrick - shit

Nani - unproven

Anderson - unproven

Park Ji-Sung - shit

Fletcher - shit

Hargreaves - shit

Richardson - shit

Your having a fing laugh aint u? I mean Giggs and Scholes past it? Okay maybe Giggs aint what he used to be but still hell of a job, if you think scholes is past it you aint been watching football the last season! I mean since his back from his injury his been like a new signing controling the midfield!!!

Park over Pennant? anyday mate, Carrick or Sissisoko anyday!

Yeah and you saying Hargreaves shit, you dont stay in one of the best teams in Europe (Bayern) and win 4 bundesliga, Champions league for no reason.

Flecther proved his critics againts Roma, but I wouldnt say his shit but not quality for Manchester United.

Will wait and see how Anderson and Nani do!

WHY HAS LUCA TONI GONE TO MUNICH

None should play in Germany. Its the worst European League. He could have at least statyed in Italy, or gone to Spain or England

WHY HAS LUCA TONI GONE TO MUNICH

None should play in Germany. Its the worst European League. He could have at least statyed in Italy, or gone to Spain or England

Or gone to the club you support :grin:

Luca Toni went to Bayern as they are paying a huge amount of money in wages and he wouldnt betray Fiorentina by signing for another Italian club.

Hargreaves is quality and has proved that for Bayern. not worth £18m but thats not his fault!

I would have Park over Pennant. Pennant was not good enough for arsenal but Rafa got him as he was cheap. £7m was a waste IMO. could of got better than that in europe.

Ronaldo - fair enough

Giggs - past it

Scholes - past it

Carrick - shit

Nani - unproven

Anderson - unproven

Park Ji-Sung - shit

Fletcher - shit

Hargreaves - shit

Richardson - shit

Liverpool - No silverware for you

Ronaldo - Awesome

Giggs - Important Player

Scholes - Deadly Underrated, Most Important player in United Squad IMO

Carrick - Overrated...Not worth the money anyway

Nani - Can't Say Not Seen Him

Anderson - See Above

Park Ji-Sung - Half Decent

Fletcher - Shit

Hargreaves - Underrated

Richardson - shit

If you ask me however what I really thought of Ronaldo, It would be so bad I would be in jail for it ;)

rofl fields has to be the most biased person against man united ive ever heard, stop talking such bollocks ur only making urself look stupid

I'm only having a laugh mate. It's hilarious watching the reactions :D

But, honestly, Ronaldo is the only player from that list I'd really like to see at Liverpool.

I'm only having a laugh mate. It's hilarious watching the reactions :D

But, honestly, Ronaldo is the only player from that list I'd really like to see at Liverpool.

I think Ronaldo would be the only one I'd have at Arsenal.

Off to Wembley tomorrow night after work to watch England vs Brazil can't wait to get inside the new stadium :)

for what its worth i totally agree with fields. Ronaldo won the league for united last season almost single handed.

Wait till he is injured then you will see. United on paper should have finished 4th last season. it is only testimant to a fantastic manager that they won the league with a distinctly average side.

for what its worth i totally agree with fields. Ronaldo won the league for united last season almost single handed.

Wait till he is injured then you will see. United on paper should have finished 4th last season. it is only testimant to a fantastic manager that they won the league with a distinctly average side.

I believe a combination of Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Vidic and Ferdinand won us league.

Not just Ronaldo. Take away the players above I have mentioned and their performances and goals throughout the season and we would probably be in a uefa cup place at best :heh:

Even super O'Shea is worth a mention, without some of his tap ins, we wouldn't have won it :)

Off to Wembley tomorrow night after work to watch England vs Brazil can't wait to get inside the new stadium :)

I pray for your sake you're not on the top tier. The steps almost killed my old man.

New Wembley, Beckham's return, Brazil. Should be a good specticle. Is it on crap mans tv?

I believe a combination of Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Vidic and Ferdinand won us league.

Not just Ronaldo. Take away the players above I have mentioned and their performances and goals throughout the season and we would probably be in a uefa cup place at best :heh:

Even super O'Shea is worth a mention, without some of his tap ins, we wouldn't have won it :)

Ronaldo Rooney and Giggs i will give you but Ferdinand was rubbish and Vidic was average. against good sides they got found out.

EDIT: dont get me started on scholes if he wasn't playing for United he would have been the most sent off player in history. There are times where he has made wreckless tackles and got away with it because he is in a united shirt.

Now the Prem Season is over who would you have as team of the season...For me

Reina

Finnan Carra Terry P.Neville

Ronaldo Gerrard Scholes Giggs

Berbatov Drogba

Subs: David James, Rooney, McCarthy, Agger

I pray for your sake you're not on the top tier. The steps almost killed my old man.

New Wembley, Beckham's return, Brazil. Should be a good specticle. Is it on crap mans tv?

It's on BBC, official channel of all things Ing-er-lund, complete with John Motson orgasming every time Rooney gets the ball.

Nope im in Block 115, one of the lower front tiers near to one of the corners! Got a discount as im an englandfan member! :)

Germany tickets go on sale at the end of June woop!

Team of the Season

Reina

Finnan, Cara, Campbell, Riise

Giggs, Gerrard, Taylor, Ronaldo

Berbatov, Teves

It's on BBC, official channel of all things Ing-er-lund, complete with John Motson orgasming every time Rooney gets the ball.

Cool beans, I might be able to catch a few minutes before I go to work.

Nope im in Block 115, one of the lower front tiers near to one of the corners! Got a discount as im an englandfan member! :)

Germany tickets go on sale at the end of June woop!

Well played. Might try and get some tickets for the Germany game.

ROOOOOOONEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Earns a throw in...

How old is Motty now anyway? :grin:

Team of the season:

GK: Reina

DF: Vidic, Carragher, Agger, Terry

MF: Barry, Ronaldo, Gerrard, M. Taylor

FW: Agbonlahor, Berbatov

Subs: Weaver, Riise, Derbyshire, Drogba, Carew

Is Rooney not suspended though.

Also how can you not include Drogba in a team of the season?

Is Rooney not suspended though.

I bet old Motty still manages to talk about him for 85 minutes.

James

Finnan, Vidic, Terry, Shorey

Ronaldo, Gerrard, Scholes, Giggs

Drogba, Berbatov

...I'd have Essien in there but as he's played so many different positions, you couldn't really place him anywhere in particular!

I bet old Motty still manages to talk about him for 85 minutes.

Rooney Watch anyone?

I still think he will mention '66 more times then anything though

Or gone to the club you support :grin:

Are you kidding me? Luca at Newcastle? Just not to some random club that has a league the magnitude of Scotlands (no offence)

EDIT Fiorentina was my favorite Italien side. Note the 'was' ie, they were yesterday, they're not today as of this morning