NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

i dont think he will. If he does then by god watch out premiership. But i doubt it

Where are you hearing these rumours mate? Got any links?

My Dad works at the club's match day control room "Operation Anfield Excersise Man", Henry has met with club officials, had medical and is in the process of finalising the deal...

I wouldn't be posting if I didn't have a believeable source, but there is an outside chance he could indeed be coming.

Would not discount it at this stage

what did you just hear???

lmfao at you acting like a club insider with sources on the board... when in reality your dad heard some gossip down the pub or something....

until you post something concrete, the word bollocks will keep coming to mind

Don't look down at me like that, ask Daniel Timothy who also posts on this forum, my Dad works at the club and does indeed have contacts.

Fair enough you may not believe me but I would not go having a laugh on internet forums, I have better things to do.

if henry had done a medical for liverpool it wud be everywhere...

i smell bull-crap

Liverpool FC are cloack and Dagger

Operation Anfield Excersise

Always makes me laugh that does :D

I'm still not believing this Henry rubbish though. Although I hope I'm proved wrong.

QPR have signed Cardiff City left-back Chris Barker on a free transfer.

The 27-year-old, who spent last season on loan at Colchester, has agreed a two-year deal with the Londoners.

QPR boss John Gregory told his club's website: "He is one I have been interested in for some time, so I am delighted he has signed.

"He excelled in a very successful Colchester side last year. There were four or five other clubs pursuing him, so it is quite a coup for us."

:( *sigh* anybody got any leftbacks going. At this rate we'll have about 9 players. *adds QPR to the scumbag list*

I am a massive liverpool fan. I would love this to be true, but if it is then it will be the signing of the season by any club. So at this point you will forgive me if i treat this as mere speculation. Not that i dont believe you i just dont want to get my hopes up.

We know what happened with Simao (sp?)

There's a list on the Villa website of players we have been linked to, every day it gets bigger and bigger. But they're all players we have a chance of getting, no Henry or Shevchenko on it.

Pontus Jansson - Malmo

Paul Robinson - WBA

Phillipe Lahm - Bayern Munich

Nigel de Jong - Hamburg

Daniel Guiza - Getafe

Harry Kewell - Liverpool

Afonso Alves - Heerenveen

Nigel Reo-Coker - West Ham

Luis Fabiano - Sevilla

Matthew Taylor - Portsmouth

Carlos Martins - Sporting Lisbon

Teemu Tainio - Spurs

Lee Cook - QPR

Darren Bent - Charlton

Kevin Doyle - Reading

Jermain Defoe - Spurs

Robbie Keane - Spurs

Shaun Wright-Phillips - Chelsea

Arouna Kone - PSV Eindhoven

Leighton Baines - Wigan

Paul Scharner - Wigan

Michael Kightly - Wolves

Wesley Sneijder - Ajax

Craig Gordon - Hearts

Steven Naismith - Kilmarnock

Vladimir Bystrov - Spartak Moscow

Xavier Margairaz - FC Zurich

Artur Boruc - Celtic

Jonathan Woodgate - Middlesbrough

Kepa Blanco - West Ham

Kim Kallstrom - Lyon

Frankie Simek - Sheffield Wednesday

Luke Young - Charlton

Vitorio Antunes - Pacos de Ferreira

Craig Bellamy - Liverpool

Curtis Davies - WBA

Achille Emana - Toulouse

Phil Jagielka - Sheffield United

Diomansy Kamara - WBA

Marlon King - Watford

Jason Koumas - WBA

Paul McShane - WBA

Boaz Myhill - Hull City

David Nugent - Preston

Paul Konchesky - West Ham

(It did include Sidwell and Distin)

Henry to Liverpool...... Oh come on, you have to do better than that.

He did say a few months back that if he were to play for another premiership club it would be liverpool because of the supporters.

If Henry is having a medical that means a fee has been agreed between the 2 clubs and quite possibly a contract may also be agreed before a medical. If that has happened then im sure that would be all other the news.

I see nothing.

To be honest, if I see him going anywhere, it's Barcelona.

I don't think he would 'fit in' with Liverpool. The fans are passionate, but they don't exactly play in the style that would accomodate Henry.

Exactly. I think Arsenal will be mad to turn down that offer of 17million plus Eto'o. (if that is true)

Henry to Liverpool?!!

ROFL! He'd never sign for another English club, nor would we sell him to another English club. If he goes, its spain or italy.

I don't want him to go ;_;.

Exactly. I think Arsenal will be mad to turn down that offer of 17million plus Eto'o. (if that is true)

Which offer is this? Have they made a formal move?

Which offer is this? Have they made a formal move?

Have they bollocks.

There's a list on the Villa website of players we have been linked to, every day it gets bigger and bigger. But they're all players we have a chance of getting, no Henry or Shevchenko on it.

Frankie Simek - Sheffield Wednesday

Oh god I hope that doesn't happen as he is the one of the best right backs in England outside the premiership IMHO.

If Henry is having a medical that means a fee has been agreed between the 2 clubs and quite possibly a contract may also be agreed before a medical. If that has happened then im sure that would be all other the news.

I see nothing.

No it doesnt, it's quote common for a player to discuss personal terms and have a medical before the clubs agree a fee. The selling club still has to give permission for the player to travel but it doesnt mean a fee has been agreed. Case in point Simao's failled move to Liverpool a year ago. He had passed his medical and agreed a contract only for Benfica to try to up the price so Liverpool pulled out.

Edit: Forgot to post why I actualy came in here:

It gets fucking worse

Cureton hands in transfer request

Colchester striker Jamie Cureton has handed in a transfer request.

Cureton was the United's leading scorer last season with 24 goals and won the Championship's golden boot award.

The 31-year-old still has one year to run on his current contract and it is understood the club have been negotiating an extension with him.

Sources close to Cureton have told BBC Essex he is concerned the club's ambitions do not match his and he has handed in a written transfer request.

Cureton only moved to Colchester 12 months ago, although he had spent part of the previous season at Layer Road on loan from Swindon.

In total, the former Norwich, Bristol Rovers, Reading and QPR striker has played 56 games for United, scoring 31 goals in the process.

8 first team players left :weep: Relegation looms next year...

Colchester = next Luton.

Except we wont get 8.5 million for flogging our team off. 850k possibly :(

I think it's rather sad that you went to the effort to type all that.

LOL i find it really sad how some people go over the top all he did was tell us what he heard. An angry arsenal fan starts on the attack. Just cause arsenal haven't done shit this year.

Parker's completed his move to Wham, can't say I'm too sorry to see him go. He had one good season but he's been pretty crap since and he's not worth £7m.

However I'll always remember him for this brilliant tackle on Joe Cole

parker.gif

Ben Foster is going to have knee surgery that could keep him out for half the season. Big shame as I think he could have challenged Van Der Sar this year.

Solskjaer has also gone in for another op on his knee. It's only minor and he should be ok for next season apparently.

In other news Nani has passed his medical with flying colours. :)