NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Dude, what ya think of Ribery leaveing Marseille? his been linked with Arsenal, personally I'll have him at Man United :heh:

I hope Ribery doesnt leave but he has been totally honest and said that if Marseille don't qualify for the CL he will go. if OM do qualify he still may leave!

I don't think he will go arsenal though. Ribery will cost any club £15 - £20m and Wenger will not spend that kind of money. Real Madrid want him also..

I know this sounds weird an all, but to be honest The Premiership has always involved the "Big 4"

Look at La Liga, Every season their proves to be a suprise...

The level of football in England cannot be matched, however competition wise, England is shit compared to other countries...

How are you feeling about tonight, Ant-Shimmin?

Tonight is make or break for our season.. can't help but be nervous as hell! I really think we can do it though, but I am pretty concerned about conceding a goal as Liverpool don't often get 3 (certainly wouldn't expect it against Chelsea, anyway)

Carvalho being out can only be a good thing..

How are you feeling about tonight, Ant-Shimmin?

Tonight is make or break for our season.. can't help but be nervous as hell! I really think we can do it though, but I am pretty concerned about conceding a goal as Liverpool don't often get 3 (certainly wouldn't expect it against Chelsea, anyway)

Carvalho being out can only be a good thing..

I think Liverpool will make it tonight. They have Carvahlo/Sheva/Bollocks injured and I cant see Liverpool loosing at home (only if o'shea is playing :laughing: ) and I rather face Pool then Chelski so I am with you tonight! United to win tomorrow!!!

With Carvalho out and hopefully Crouch starting, I think Liverpool have a great chance of making it through to the final. Anfield always has such a great atmosphere, and Liverpool at home are always tough (esp. in Europe).

2-0 I think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/england/realmedia/looknorthyorkslincs/looknorth?size=16x9&bgc=C0C0C0&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

Look Leeds sorry North special on Leeds Uniteds relegations. rofl.

Administration? it gets better.

Yep, Leeds are screwed!

With Carvalho out and hopefully Crouch starting, I think Liverpool have a great chance of making it through to the final. Anfield always has such a great atmosphere, and Liverpool at home are always tough (esp. in Europe).

2-0 I think.

That's what I said today to my mates, I reckon Crouch and Gerrard for the goals! Although now i've put this in writing they'll probablygo and blow it lol

Still, there is everything to play for in this game, and as long as Liverpool can keep a clean sheet it should be their game.

Plus, Mourinho has been gobbing off a lot about Man Utd and Liverpool, so I do think he's in for a fall.

Oooooooooooh campione!

The one and only

We're Liverpooooooooool!

They say our days are numbered we're not famous anymore

But Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

:D :D :D :D :D

Getting excited now!

It's better if Leeds go into Administration now so the points get deducted now and not next year. But lol.

I can see Liverpool doing it tonight and I want them to aswell.

If the Liverpool match turns out to be very good tonight, I'll be...err...surprised.

I had something clever to say in my head, but it just didn't transfer onto web paper. Ah well.

Come on, Liverpool! I prefer you over Chelsea.

Leeds need to go into administration before this weekend, if it's going to happen at all.

oh, and GO LIVERPOOL!

No they need to go into administration after this weekend, followed by a trip to League 2.

The Scousers really corner the market in cringey, soppy, sentimental shite don't they?

On Monday evening Chelsea will train in an empty stadium. The loudest empty stadium in the world. It’ll whisper to them of Liverpool’s five glorious European Cup victories. Kopites now long departed will take up their specs again and invoke visions in the Chelsea minds of St. Etienne, Inter Milan, Auxerre, Roma, Barcelona, Olympiakos and Juventus.

The stands will echo to songs of triumph and glory, of the dignity of Elisha Scott and Billy Liddell, the heart of Ian St John and Emlyn Hughes, the strength of Tommy Smith and Graeme Souness, and the brilliance of John Barnes and Kenny Dalglish.

I think I'm going to cry. Wait, I mean throw up.

Doubt Liverpool will win, think the players and fans are too terrified of losing to Man U in the final.

The Scousers really corner the market in cringey, soppy, sentimental shite don't they?

I think I'm going to cry. Wait, I mean throw up.

Doubt Liverpool will win, think the players and fans are too terrified of losing to Man U in the final.

That and the fact they a shite, compared to glorious Chelsea :)

Come on, Liverpool! I prefer you over Chelsea.

Obviously not a proper Manc. I'd never want you lot to win, never in a million years and I don't care who you're playing or what the circumstances are. I'm supporting Chelsea all the way in the league and cup. I mean, I hate Chelsea, but I fucking detest the Mancs. :mad:

Obviously not a proper Manc. I'd never want you lot to win, never in a million years and I don't care who you're playing or what the circumstances are. I'm supporting Chelsea all the way in the league and cup. I mean, I hate Chelsea, but I fucking detest Mancs. :mad:

Well, it's a proper rock and hard place, isn't it?

Chelsea go through, we run the risk of playing them THREE times in highly competitive matches. Once is enough, but three....gah.

Liverpool go through, as much as I don't like them, I could live with that. If we beat Milan, it would be pretty sweet to play them in the final. Plus, we've beaten you twice this season already, so a hat-trick would be the icing on the cake. ;)

Lol, why do you assume you're in the final? You've got to go to the San Siro having conceded two away goals. No chance mate.

Lol, why do you assume you're in the final? You've got to go to the San Siro having conceded two away goals.

Well, it's a proper rock and hard place, isn't it?

Chelsea go through, we run the risk of playing them THREE times in highly competitive matches. Once is enough, but three....gah.

Liverpool go through, as much as I don't like them, I could live with that. If we beat Milan, it would be pretty sweet to play them in the final. Plus, we've beaten you twice this season already, so a hat-trick would be the icing on the cake. ;)

Pretty surprised you missed that. :heh:

I saw it, I just thought you should stop worrying about who you play in the final until you get there.

I saw it, I just thought you should stop worrying about who you play in the final until you get there.

But you said "why do we assume we're in the final", and I pointed out that I didn't assume. The important words in my sentence were IF we beat Milan. And yeah, I don't think it's an impossible task. A draw will actually see us through.

Might watch the Liverpool game on tonight, got nothing else better to do.

Not expecting a great match tbh though....Chelsea to go through to the final.

That and the fact they a shite, compared to glorious Chelsea :)

Speaking of the glorious Chelsea, the other week when we drew with them their sparse support (Maybe even less than at the semi final a few weeks ago ;) ) included some smog monsters with a huge banner proclaiming "TEESIDE BLUES"

Now I've been to lots of games against Chelsea at St James and I'd certainly never heard of these "Teeside Blues" not too long ago when they were finishing below us in the league :heh:

Good goal from Agger. For some reason, I had a feeling he would score. Did somebody say he would in this thread?

Anyway, pretty disappointed with the way Chelsea are playing. The possession count for most of the match was so swayed towards Liverpool, Chelsea have hardly been in it.