NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Yes!!! Cresswell puts Leeds up 1-0 after 12 mins!!

Now come on Cardiff!! Do us a favour and score against Hul!!

*Liverpools Team Sheet*

More than one eye on tuesday night me thinks :D

Jeepers yeah, I figured there'd be some changes but there are far more than I would ever have expected. ::shrug: Ah well, its not a must win game for us the way Tuesday night will be so its very understandable. Still, it'd be nice to see a stylish Liverpool win as preparation for the Champions League.

I think that we have practically won it. Chelsea wont beat both Manu and Arsenal, and we've still got West Ham to play.

3 games left, we have to lose 2 chelsea have to win 2 or 3

Im so happy!

I think that we have practically won it. Chelsea wont beat both Manu and Arsenal, and we've still got West Ham to play.

3 games left, we have to lose 2 chelsea have to win 2 or 3

Im so happy!

Never say never. We can still lose it, football can be such a kick up the arse.

I just hope we can beat AC Milan, as well. If we can get to the Champions League Final, I'll be fucking overjoyed!

Portsmouth are leading Liverpool 2-0. West ham are leading Wigan 1-0. :D

Yes OK its not over but just read this from BBC article, its a good point.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6578823.stm

Honestly, I can't see Chelsea losing at Arsenal. Especially due to Chelsea now having to win that game to keep their hopes alive.

If anything, the Man City game will pose a problem for us. I hate it when teams suck week in week out, but then turn up the heat as soon as we come to play them. :heh:

Looks like Rafa's rejigged team doesn't know how to play football :p

I know :(. Luckily we've got another 11 ready for Tuesday who do :D:

Reina

Riise

Agger

Carra

Finnan (if fit)

Gonzalez

Stevie

Masch

Pennant

Kuyt

Crouch

Fair enough, I had to leave Gonzalez in there for lack of a better option, although there have been some crazy rumours that Kewell could be ready to make a shock return. I'll believe that when I see it though! :D

Honestly, I can't see Chelsea losing at Arsenal. Especially due to Chelsea now having to win that game to keep their hopes alive.

If anything, the Man City game will pose a problem for us. I hate it when teams suck week in week out, but then turn up the heat as soon as we come to play them. :heh:

You sound like we're in a bad position, look on the positives.

You sound like we're in a bad position, look on the positives.

I just don't want us to get too carried away yet. We're in an absolutely marvellous position, no doubt about that. But, look at the first half of our game. We were playing terribly, and ended up winning the game. Chelsea played pretty well, yet only ended up drawing.

Football is a two way thing. We could end up with 3 major trophies, or we could equally end up with nothing. It's the way of the world. :D

Our main focus has to be against Milan now. Our attacking options are fine, and we can definitely score. However, can we not concede? That's our main problem. We can score loads, but we concede too many for my liking.

Fab result for United :D

Really think we're going to win it this year, but next week will be very tough against City; they're so inconsistent it's stupid...it wouldn't surprise me if it's a draw. Our attacking options should get us a goal at the San Siro, so i reckon we'll get through to the final.

Also, what a day for West Ham! 3-0? WOW!

Why are Birmingham such great big *****? God I hate Steve Bruce.

On a lighter note Leeds are getting relegated.

No we're not relegated yet!!

Madness at Elland Road though! The crowd has invaded the pitch before the 6 added minuted were up. Teams and referee, linesmen and management all laft the pitch and are returning now. There's still time left!!!

My God!

The hope just kills you!!

Quote from Elland Road Fans invading the pitch half way through injury time, stewards fighting with fans, Ipswich fans being cornered, fans after Wise.

Teams preparing to return to the pitch.

Quote from Elland Road Fans invading the pitch half way through injury time, stewards fighting with fans, Ipswich fans being cornered, fans after Wise.

Teams preparing to return to the pitch.

Sounds fun. How long left to be played when they get back on?

It aint over till it's over!!!

I can't quite believe it!

We're pretty much relegated, but there's a minute left in which to hope and dream that Leeds United can save themselves from disaster.

Leeds are relegated...

Technically your not. But still lets all rejoice Leeds and there idiot fans getting relegated.

Birmingham can fuck right off.

n2321609774_6429.jpg

Brilliant. Just brilliant.