NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

So, are Leeds relegated or not? I don't mean effectively, I mean for definite. I keep hearing conflicting things.

Not definitely. Effectively. We would need Hull to lose against plymouth (i think?) on the last day of the season and we have to beat Derby by about 9 or so goals.

It's pretty much over.

We're not actually relegated today, but there's almost no way back for us.

What a day. Went up to see Chelsea against Bolton which was a great game and a great result, the result I predicted before the game!

During the match they had the Everton vs. Man United score up on the big screen so obviously when Everton scored the place erupted (apart from me and the person I was sat next too who are both United fans)! At half time when Chelsea were 2-1 up and United 1-0 down I thought it was just gonna be one of those days, especially when Everton went 2-0 up. Thankfully good ol' Kevin Davies equalised for Bolton (I cheered when surrounded by a crap load of Chelsea fans :heh:) and I slowly saw United creep back into their game against Everton (I was watching the screen for that score as much as the game in front of me). After a while they took the Everton, United score off the screen and this is when I knew that the only reason for that would be the fact that United were winning and when I heard it was 2-4 I was over the moon!

So funny to be walking around with a spring in my step surrounded by a load of glum faced Chelsea fans!

So I was there when Chelsea more or less lost the title (obviously would have preferred to be at Goodison Park, but you can't win 'em all :heh:)! Now I have to get ready for a night out which has an added air of celebration about it!

wow, we played like true champions today, never looked like giving up.

and to be fair, chelsea have had results (1-0 or 2-1s) but havnt showed great class, not entertaining football.

WOOHOOO!

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play up!

Cracking result again Liverpool, I mean fair enough they played a weakened team, but plenty of that team would walk into any Premiership team. That means 4 points against them this season after our 0-0 at Anfield.

As for Leeds, think it's disgraceful what has happened today, I've got a mate who is an Ipswich fan who was there today and I sent him a text asking what was going on and he said he was shitting himself as the fans tried to get amongest them...

I hope they go to be honest, have never liked Leeds ever since my mates used to bully me for supporting Pompey when I was at school! Whose laughing now, at least we were never that low down the league ladder...

Awesome day! I was in such a bad mood in the first half, I was livid, then by the end I felt on top of the world, United have one hand on the trophy now.

As for Leeds, well at least the fans showed a bit of heart, more than the players did.

Awesome day! I was in such a bad mood in the first half, I was livid, then by the end I felt on top of the world, United have one hand on the trophy now.

As for Leeds, well at least the fans showed a bit of heart, more than the players did.

The fans acted like mindless thugs. You want footballers to act like that?

A minority did. No need to tar us all with that brush.

I don't see it as the end of the world like some people seem to. It's a bit of a 'so what' to me.

oh yes today is a glorious day, Big Sam has left Bolton \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Fuck off you fat **** \o/\o/\o\/o/\o\/o\/o\/o\/\o\/o\/\o/

oh yes today is a glorious day, Big Sam has left Bolton \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Fuck off you fat **** \o/\o/\o\/o/\o\/o\/o\/o\/\o\/o\/\o/

I liked Big Sam. :(

He may be fat, but I think he's done wonders at Bolton.

Gutted. Leeds suck :D Although Wise is a legend.

Why couldn't Big Sam do something useful before he left and make Bolton lose to Chelsea :(

God i loved Big Sam.

I haven't really checked the headlines, so can someone explain why he left?

God i loved Big Sam.

I'm not sure but I think it could be that he felt he got Bolton as far as he could get them and wanted a new challenge. I haven't checked though.

Sam's gone already. I knew he was going at the end of the season, but aren't there a few more matches left?

God i loved Big Sam.

It hasnt be announced why yet. He just released a press statement saying he had handed in his resignation. Hopefully its because hes having to emigrate to some small Island int he middle of the atlantic so I never have to see or hear the **** again. I suspect not though.

I don't understand why Big Sam gets so much stick.

I'd say he's the best british manager that there's been in a LONG time. Should be england manager Imo.

I don't understand why Big Sam gets so much stick.

I'd say he's the best british manager that there's been in a LONG time. Should be england manager Imo.

Because hes a ****, his team play horrible football kick the opposition out of the game. Commit lots of cynical fouls, hoof the ball at every opurtunity. Yet if the opposition player so much as breathes near one of his players he creates uproar and goes on about it for months. Not to mention I blame him for Bolton playing James Brown when they score and tarnishing the good mans memory.

Goes on about the club having no money yet they managed to pay £6.5 million for Anelka piss £4 million up the wall on Jardel etc. Not to mention pay Anelka, Djourkaef, Jardel, Hierro, Okocha in excess of 40 grand a week. But no they're run on a shoestring, **** wouldnt know a shoestring if it smacked him in the face.

The mans a cockjockey of the highest order I have yet to see his ugly fat face on the telly for more then 5 seconds and not want to throw my TV out of the window. He actualy claimed to have invented the 4-5-1 a couple of seasons back :angry: .He shouldnt be England manager by the way but thats another argument.

I think Big Sam has made the right move.

If the take over bid of Man City is accepted I guarentee he will be the new Man City boss. The shareholders who wanna take over are willing to pump loads of money in and want city to be a top 6 club. I see some sort of big money offer to Big Sam.

Either that or he just needs a break.

Because hes a ****, his team play horrible football kick the opposition out of the game. Commit lots of cynical fouls, hoof the ball at every opurtunity. Yet if the opposition player so much as breathes near one of his players he creates uproar and goes on about it for months. Not to mention I blame him for Bolton playing James Brown when they score and tarnishing the good mans memory.

Goes on about the club having no money yet they managed to pay £6.5 million for Anelka piss £4 million up the wall on Jardel etc. Not to mention pay Anelka, Djourkaef, Jardel, Hierro, Okocha in excess of 40 grand a week. But no they're run on a shoestring, **** wouldnt know a shoestring if it smacked him in the face.

The mans a cockjockey of the highest order I have yet to see his ugly fat face on the telly for more then 5 seconds and not want to throw my TV out of the window. He actualy claimed to have invented the 4-5-1 a couple of seasons back :angry: .He shouldnt be England manager by the way but thats another argument.

^ What he said :bowdown: