NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Im paranoid for the second half now. Im sure we can still win the match but you know Chelsea are going to come out all guns blazing.

Im paranoid for the second half now. Im sure we can still win the match but you know Chelsea are going to come out all guns blazing.

Honestly, if I'm expecting anyone to come all guns blazing, it's Liverpool. The tie is effectively restarted now.

On the whole, I don't think Chelsea have played well at all. Once again, Frank Lampard has failed to turn up to a big game. He is playing, right?

Good goal from Agger. For some reason, I had a feeling he would score. Did somebody say he would in this thread?

Anyway, pretty disappointed with the way Chelsea are playing. The possession count for most of the match was so swayed towards Liverpool, Chelsea have hardly been in it.

At one point it was 79 % 12, Liverpool - Chelsea, possession. I think that was after the first 10/20 minutes.

Liverpool are laying really well, Chelsea didn't do much until the last 15 minutes methinks.

Oop second half starting now..

At one point it was 79 % 12, Liverpool - Chelsea, possession. I think that was after the first 10/20 minutes.

Liverpool are laying really well, Chelsea didn't do much until the last 15 minutes methinks.

Oop second half starting now..

79 + 12 = 91 who had the other 9%?

oooo-er extra time!

I'm not liking this! Would be good fun if it came down to penaltys. Is it silver goal rules?

I'm not liking this! Would be good fun if it came down to penaltys. Is it silver goal rules?

Silver Goal was scrapped ages ago.It was an awful concept, thankfully they scrapped it.

OMG KUYT SCORES..

Offside.. shit.

Hope this game ends soon. I have work to do, and I have to make tea!

Inconsiderate bastards.

This is just painful to watch

I'm a bloody neutral and I feel tense..

I really believe only one team deserves to win this. On the performance, and chances, I say Liverpool.

Although, since Pennant has gone, the game has died down a little, imo.

I've been so tense since just before the 90 minute mark. I really want Liverpool to win, even though I'm a neutral. Oh come on liverpool, do something Fowler! Fresh legs!

Kuyt should've won it right then. Although Fowler maybe should've taken a shot, as well.

Penalties, ahoy!

He looked too knackered to even have the shot, tbh. One minute, it's going to penaltiies aint it, lets face it

Here we go, penalties.

I hope Lampard misses. Yes, I really dislike him that much.

Here we go, penalties.

Everyone should hate Lampard, he is very overrated. Plus that was a dirty tackle he did on Alonso earlier

well penalties it is, missed most the game owing to coming back from girlfriends parents..

but gripping, hoping Liverpool win if only for Nando's sake, know how nervous he has been about both legs!

Here we go, penalties.

I hope fat frank misses too.

Would've been nice to see Fowler smash one in last minute.

I hope fat frank misses too.

Would've been nice to see Fowler smash one in last minute.

I think if enough of us type it, he'll actually miss. Will and mind power and all that.

Hope Terry misses, too. Can't say I'm a fan of him.

I want robben to miss too......

.......fantastic!

HELL YEAH!

EDIT: COME ON LAMPARD MISS IT

The fat bastard scored.

But Robben missed.

I thought Alonso was going to miss his.