NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Glad to see I'm not totally alone with my decisions. :D

And now...Milan, tomorrow. Fuck, that's gonna be difficult.

I really hope our players are up for it. I expect they will be, but it's the thought of a big game and players like Ronaldo, Rooney and Carrick not playing as well as they normally do, that's what worries me. Hmm, we're on a good run, so we should be fine. Hopefully!

Even if it's a 0-0 draw, that'll do me fine! But, I really want to hammer the shit into them.

Pennant and Mascherano were both awesome. Fuck you Chavski. Let's hope Milan put the scum out tomorrow. YNWA.

I'll kill myself if the scum win the CL. I'll not be able to handle it.

I think Chelsea messed up with tonight with not bringing Robben and Wright-Phillips into the game earlier, they brought more threat to Liverpool than the rest of the team

Glad to see I'm not totally alone with my decisions. :D

And now...Milan, tomorrow. Fuck, that's gonna be difficult.

I really hope our players are up for it. I expect they will be, but it's the thought of a big game and players like Ronaldo, Rooney and Carrick not playing as well as they normally do, that's what worries me. Hmm, we're on a good run, so we should be fine. Hopefully!

Even if it's a 0-0 draw, that'll do me fine! But, I really want to hammer the shit into them.

I'd say all three of them are on form. They're not the ones with the jitters, saturday proved that. The ones that worry me are Evra and Van der Saar

I'd say all three of them are on form. They're not the ones with the jitters, saturday proved that. The ones that worry me are Evra and Van der Saar

I don't think Evra will be playing, will he? Van Der Sar is alright, he's going through a bit of a confidence issue at the moment. But, lately, the goals that we have conceded, I can't say that he's really been to blame for the majority of them. Apart from the Portsmouth and Roma first leg, he's been ok.

Our main problem is central defence. If we can get that sorted, then I'm confident we can do well.

Crap match for what it's worth, at least these two met before the final.

vidic and rio are both on the team sheet, but hope they are mach fit to play. its gonna be really really hard, if they contain us then its all over coz we cant sit back at all.

ill take a draw in any form, we must score first! who ever scores first tomorrow will win.

Typical Geordie. Fuck off you jealous ****. :mad:

Typical Geordie. Fuck off you jealous ****. :mad:

Sorry, it was a thrilling match played by two positive teams and an excellent advert for British football.

Sorry, it was a thrilling match played by two positive teams and an excellent advert for British football.

Haha. :)

Well, the match seemed to fluctuate, in my opinion. At times, it was quite pacey, at others it seemed a bit too laboured. On the whole, I think Liverpool gave a better account of themselves and just worked the ball better. Pennant on the wing was outstanding.

Chelsea just didn't seem to have the width. Not only that, but Lampard couldn't get into the game, and apart from the freekick right towards the end, I don't think he had a single thing to contribute the entire game.

Football is all about getting results mate, doesn't matter how you get them as long as you do. Good luck in the Intertoto, I'll send you a postcard from Athens.

I agree it wasn't a spectacle.

Football is all about getting results mate, doesn't matter how you get them as long as you do. Good luck in the Intertoto, I'll send you a postcard from Athens.

You mean someone who actaully attends the match would.

Ooo Burn..

I Was There...and I am...Simply Speechless...

What A Night...and All Benitez could do was sit crossed Legged on the sidelines! The Guy is a Legend...

I don't think Evra will be playing, will he? Van Der Sar is alright, he's going through a bit of a confidence issue at the moment. But, lately, the goals that we have conceded, I can't say that he's really been to blame for the majority of them. Apart from the Portsmouth and Roma first leg, he's been ok.

Our main problem is central defence. If we can get that sorted, then I'm confident we can do well.

I agree, Neville and Ferdinand are like rocks in that defence, they hold it toegether and very little shakes they. Both the goals from AC Milan were the defenders faults, total blunders. We can't afford that tonight.

Lol, it wasn't a thrilling match. It did have it's moments, but both teams looked scared of conceding, and due to that it was not a match characterised by attacking football. On balance I thought Liverpool played better and had more chances, Reina was only bothered once in the whole first half.

You mean someone who actaully attends the match would.

I go to plenty of matches, not sure what your point is?

I go to plenty of matches, not sure what your point is?

I'm saying I doubt you'll be in athens therefore you wouldn't be able to send him the postcard you promised with your ever so witty comment. :indeed:

I'm saying I doubt you'll be in athens therefore you wouldn't be able to send him the postcard you promised with your ever so witty comment. :indeed:

Oh right, just another bitter, jealous **** then? I'd best not mention you're embarrasing episode in Paris last year, or point out your lack of history, or remind you that you've won fuck all this year and look set for a 4th place finish.

Oh right, just another bitter, jealous **** then? I'd best not mention you're embarrasing episode in Paris last year, or point out your lack of history, or remind you that you've won fuck all this year and look set for a 4th place finish.

Haha, typical scouser, toys out the pram. Someone said a game involving Liverpool wasn't very exciting, better have a minute's silence on Saturday.

Haha, typical scouser, toys out the pram. Someone said a game involving Liverpool wasn't very exciting, better have a minute's silence on Saturday.

lol too true, the way they blabber on about the 'Kop end' and the great Anfield, I bet it's not half as intimidating playing there as it is at either Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford.

Gotta love Mourinho, Liverpool had a goal chalked off, hit the bar yet Chelsea were still the better team.

Thought the atmosphere was really disappointing for a semi, but it's understandable considering the long-ball negative football both teams have adopted for European football. Funny to clearly hear the Chelsea lot singing "It's so quiet at Anfield" over the home support though.