N-Europe

They're gunna taste GREAT!

yo yo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this advert pisses me off so bad!! It sounds so dubbed and fake.

I've always hated the Frosties ads with the tiger (probably because I think Frosties is one of the worst kids' cereals out there) but with this stupid kid trying to sing along to such a shitty song (if you can call it that), it pisses me off so bad. I just wanna punch his face in.

As soon as I had finished watching that ad for the first time, I too wondered how bad he's gonna get bullied. He deserves to, for looking so stupid and retarded on tv.

Guest Stefkov

i think choking on the ceral is royalty for him.

Instead he shall be Hung, Drawn and Quartered. Like the good old days.

• 1 month later...
My bro told me he's dead!

He died from bullies at his school. Cant be true would've been on the news defo. (I've tried to research the story with no luck)

I always said I wanted him dead. But I felt really sad when I heard it!

No hes not dead, heres the proof

And also this link is very funny

My bro told me he's dead!

He died from bullies at his school. Cant be true would've been on the news defo. (I've tried to research the story with no luck)

I always said I wanted him dead. But I felt really sad when I heard it!

I think that's just a youtube rumour or summat. I haven't seen it in a while though. Maybe he is dead. Hope so, annoying little bastard.

The main problems with this advert:

1. the guy who's doing it is a teenager, it would be acceptable if he was about 7/8 years old

2. has it actually been rehearsed? the incredibly sad hand movements at the end show that he probably did this on take 1. no you aren't a rapper.

but hey, he probably got a good sum of money for doing it.

That advert is shocking, yeah, its annoying, yeah, but i would never wish for the kid to die, personally i find it discusting that you people can say such things.

Back on topic what kind of sad lonly douchbag takes frosties on a date with him?

The commercial, described by David Whitehouse of the Guardian as "a jingle being sung by a boy at the exact moment his voice breaks, in a tone so monotonous it appears to be operating at a frequency which toys with people's bowels," is noted for its ability to annoy.

Awesome. :)