Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dreamcast 2?

Caris

No way. Firstly they wouldn't dare release a sequel to the Dreamcast and name it Dreamcast 2.. it didn't exactly sell well you see. Plus Sega I don't think would have the money to support it... PLUS is there really room on the market for a 4th console... No there isn't

No way. Firstly they wouldn't dare release a sequel to the Dreamcast and name it Dreamcast 2.. it didn't exactly sell well you see. Plus Sega I don't think would have the money to support it... PLUS is there really room on the market for a 4th console... No there isn't

Dreamcast 2 could just be a codename like Revoltion.

TGS 2006

Sega have suprisingly announced a sequel to their previous console, the Sega Dreamcast. The Sega Dreamcast 2 will launch with sequels to the highy appreciated RPGs on the original console, Shenmue III and Skies of Arcadia II

Stocka: OOMMMMMMFFGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!112!!! ARGHH *cums*

Thought about this last night and what would be really cool would be if Sega kept all Dreamcast specs yet shrunk it all down and made it into a handheld. That would be pretty cool.. but it's still highly unlikely

Thought about this last night and what would be really cool would be if Sega kept all Dreamcast specs yet shrunk it all down and made it into a handheld. That would be pretty cool.. but it's still highly unlikely

Now thats a cool idea!

Is all this real?The whole IGN thing looked like a joke.Seems strange to release a second one when SEGA are making several games for the consoles.Maybe the whole NiGHTS rumour is for the DC2.Time will tell but i'm hesitating to believe it.

A handheld would be good, if it's cheap and has good games (maybe they could do a partnership with Nintendo) then I'd buy it. Probably not a main console though, can't exactly see it as cheap. Oh, and have you realised that those interviews are fake?

Who would buy it? Sega have been out the spotlight for over 5 years.

It's not financially viable.

It's especially stupid considering all of their games are coming out on what would be rival systems. Not worth it, and I'm over the whole Sega console thing now anyway. I like Nintendo better.

TGS 2006

Sega have suprisingly announced a sequel to their previous console, the Sega Dreamcast. The Sega Dreamcast 2 will launch with sequels to the highy appreciated RPGs on the original console, Shenmue III and Skies of Arcadia II

Stocka: OOMMMMMMFFGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!112!!! ARGHH *cums*

I wanked.

Would be the ultimate day.

They're sticking their big guns on the 360, PS3 and Wii. It would be suicide to launch a console where a lot of their franchises could be found on competing systems.

And to be honest, with all the hype surrounding the current 3 next gen consoles, Sega would be butchered if they were to release their follow up to the dreamcast out of the blue.

It's wishful thinking, and nothing more I say.

And Chu Chu rocket, crazy taxy, jet set radio, shenmue 2, headhunter, pso, outrigger, samba de amigo, skies of arcadia tony hawks pro skater 2, Ferrari F355,Virtua Tennis, Power Stones, Street Fighter, Resident Evils, Rayman 2, Legacy of Kain,...

Oh yeah defenitly overrated.