Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in the IGN podcast matt mentioned there was quite a lot of writing in it.

Also, apparantly there's a 'pit of 100 trials' where each floor has a completely different 2d/3d puzzle. not only does it get harder as you go on, you get a time limit for each floor. Sounds challenging :D

I loved the pit of 100 trials in TTYD!

They should of started translating a few months ago and now when it's just about released in the US.I'm sure they could get it done in a couple of months if they actually tried.

And anyway the script itself should of been finished ages ago so they've had more than enough time.

I hope Datel comes out with a wii freeloader soon, then I'd jump over it.

Same here,i'm really hoping it's soon especially since i'm going to America later in the year,means I can pick up quite a few Wii games.

I've been tempted to get a Wii mod ship but I don't want to solnoid it incase I break it.If there was a safer Wii i'd do it.

8.9 and 8.8 are both very good scores, reading the reviews I really do like the impressions!

This'll be the first Paper Mario game I buy! Not sure why I didn't bother with the others... I think they seemed a little too RPG like for me... I dunno, I'm just a weirdo I guess!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!