Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is packed with classic old skool platform action, just like New Super Mario Bros.

BTW what is that weird butterfly thing following Mario around?

Basically its a combination between the badge and friends system in the other two paper mario game.

Oh and they are called pixels

Basically its a combination between the badge and friends system in the other two paper mario game.

Oh and they are called pixels

Pixls. They basically give Mario/Peach/Bowser new abilities.

Cheers, I never played either of the other Paper Mario titles, they were alwasy on my radar, but for some reason I never got around to picking either of them up.

Cheers, I never played either of the other Paper Mario titles, they were alwasy on my radar, but for some reason I never got around to picking either of them up.

This game looks like it has NOTHING to do with the rest so you need not worry about not picking them up. They are quite good though if not very easy

This game looks like it has NOTHING to do with the rest so you need not worry about not picking them up. They are quite good though if not very easy

I went back to my parents for mother's day, and I spent a bit of time on my SNES, those 2D mario games rocked, they still hold up today. I just hope this is like them. Super Mario World was just unbelievable.

if galaxy is out this year as well, you can see why it makes sense to release it sooner rather than later.

I honestly believe that nintendo have plenty of games ready. They are just waiting for the user base to grow before releasing them

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!