Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Paper Mario

Sarka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let us down NOE. USA seem to be getting more confirmed release dates then us at present! :weep:

I'm hoping this will be out April/May as well if i'm honest. We need a Mario game to feel the gap for Mario Galaxy, which is obviously now going to be released Q4 2007.

Originally Posted by substeinar View Post

Floating math equations? Sarka is going to love this game.

The Wii controls might be a bit tacked on.

Why do people always say that?:indeed:

Maybe because Sarka loves floating math equations? :santa:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :bouncy:

• 3 weeks later...

Super Paper Mario comes out on the 9th of April in America.

Nintendo of America Requests the Pleasure of Your Company at the Marriage of

Peach

to

Bowser

on the 9th Day of April 2007

The nuptials will take place at the beginning of Super Paper Marioâ„¢, which will be available for Nintendo's hot new Wiiâ„¢ home video game system. Those who wish to attend - or thwart - the ceremony will need to switch between 2-D and 3-D.

Source

Europe better be end-of April, beginning of May otherwise i'll be VERY annoyed.

So far thats Eledees, Trauma Centre, Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 which are either been released for a few months or have been given dates for US but not us.

I thought NOE said we wouldn't have to wait long for games to be released here after US?

Actually....after Excitetruck this friday, Nintendo have no games planned for Europe (well specific dates i mean). I think a updated release list is in order NOE.

:heh:

So far thats Elebits, Trauma Centre, Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 which are either been released for a few months or have been given dates for US but not us.

Elebits and Trauma Center have nothing to do with NoE, so complaining about them is little unfair. Mario Party 8 was originally March title in both US and Europe, but now it is pushed to Q2, probably to give more space for 3rd parties. March is, after all, very important month for 3rd parties:

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Cooking Mama

Driver: Parallel Lines

Godfather

Heatseeker

Kororinpa

Medal of Honor

Mercury Meltdown

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

PGA Tour Golf

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

Sonic and the Secret of Rings

SSX Blur

Wing Island

Elebits and Trauma Center have nothing to do with NoE, so complaining about them is little unfair. Mario Party 8 was originally March title in both US and Europe, but now it is pushed to Q2, probably to give more space for 3rd parties. March is, after all, very important month for 3rd parties:

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Cooking Mama

Driver: Parallel Lines

Godfather

Heatseeker

Kororinpa

Medal of Honor

Mercury Meltdown

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

PGA Tour Golf

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

Sonic and the Secret of Rings

SSX Blur

Wing Island

Your right, Eledees and Trauma aren't Nintendo's fault, but surely they kinda help push it along..i don't know...

Not a bad list, would like to see more 'Nintendo' games soon though.

So do we know how the controller works with this yet?

Wiimote is held sideways, 2 button is used to jump, A button to switch view.

Mario collects friends called Pixis that give him special abilities. These abilities make use of the Wiimote capabilities. One Pixi named Tippy allows you to point the Wiimote at the screen to learn more about enemies, or discover hidden passages.

Shaking the Wiimote at the right time when you jump on an enemy allows you to get more points

Although i'll buy it and most likely love it part of me still wishes it was a proper PM RPG

Thanks Stocka

Although i'll buy it and most likely love it part of me still wishes it was a proper PM RPG

I think there will be eventually, but the Mario RPGs have always come late in the console's life cycle, so we might have to wait a while. Shame really, Thousand-Year-Door was probably my favourite GC RPG.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!