NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

Man this game is amazing. Its so fun to play. I got it yesterday amd I have not stopped play till now. :hehe:

Man this game is amazing. Its so fun to play. I got it yesterday amd I have not stopped play till now. :hehe:

Bastard!!!

And you dear taunt us!?

Begon I say,BEGON!

Ban that man!

Okay I might be exagerating a trickle :indeed:

Maybe Nintendo are just racist and thats why Europeans can't have Paper Mario.

I want it now. :(

Maybe Nintendo are just racist and thats why Europeans can't have Paper Mario.

I want it now. :(

It's slightly worrying that it isn't even on their release schedule?

Maybe it's not planned to be released in Europe at all?

I would of liked NOE to give a press-release for us, and say that it will be out Q3,Q4 etc..Just so we know we're definately getting it, but oh no, nothing has been said about it at all.

It's situations like this that made me wish I'd imported an american wii...

Agreed. In fact I started looking for a US console the other day just incase I do decide to get one.

Agreed. In fact I started looking for a US console the other day just incase I do decide to get one.

Yeah, I've decided once they release new colours, I think I will pick up an alternative coloured for my US machine...

I'll just wait for Datel's Freeloader for Wii. I don't know why we haven't already got one, instead they're releasing Mii Managers. Why make Miis on your Wii when you can do it on the PC? :indeed: I preordered it from Game, and I think it said June. Game also said Mario Galaxy would be out in March however.

Did exactly the same-thing! I started to look for one as well...

Got my wages, and immediately thought 'American Wii?' :laughing:

They were on VGP for £160 the other night, but i decided just to hold on for the minute.

I've thought about getting an American Wii aswell but it would annoy me having 2 consoles that are the same. I wish the damn games were just region free.

I plan on getting more US imports for my DS. Wish I could do the same with my Wii.

I hope this doesn't end up knocking Mario Galaxy off the 2007 schedule. I don't know how I can face the Q2 drought..:cry:

It's slightly worrying that it isn't even on their release schedule?

NoE have said that they haven't announced a date yet. Could be Q2 or Q3.

I hope this doesn't end up knocking Mario Galaxy off the 2007 schedule. I don't know how I can face the Q2 drought..:cry:

see I can see Mario Galaxy getting knocked back, Nintendo have never released two Mario platformers on one format in one year obviously, forget the fact that Paper Mario is an off shoot because arguably Mario Galaxy is also an off shoot from your traditional Mario game. I think this will either be an Xmas game or released before hand and then they will reel out adverts of it again come yuletide and remind you "hey mario came out earlier this year"...

NoE have said that they haven't announced a date yet. Could be Q2 or Q3.

So they are releasing it here, but don't know when?

I'm guessing September/October.

Although, it would be nice to have a lengthy game for the summer!

I'll just wait for Datel's Freeloader for Wii. I don't know why we haven't already got one, instead they're releasing Mii Managers.

Remember how long it took for the GC freeloader and how long it was delayed for after it was originally meant to be released? Then the first version didn't even work properly.

How long did it take for them to release the Freeloader?

Was it just over a year for Europe or something cause I think I got my Action Replay year after we got the Cube.

Anyone got their copy from VGPlus yet? I'm still waiting for mine :mad:

Edit: Never mind it just came today FINALLY! :yay:

Anyone got their copy from VGPlus yet? I'm still waiting for mine :mad:

Edit: Never mind it just came today FINALLY! :yay:

Have fun! :heh:

Tell us what you think...

Ordered this from VGP. Things like this make me glad I bought an American Wii straight up. Good old Nintendo, always screwing over the Europeans. Least there's one think you can count on them to do.

Fortunately I don't really have time to play this right now, still annoyed Europe is getting shafted as usual though. Got enough games to tide me over until I go on holiday in the summer, but I'd have really liked this to be out by June when I get back :(

You can now preorder this on Gameplay! They state it's out July 27th, this could be a 'place-holder' date, but it wouldn't surprise me if it made that.

That was a joke yeah?

Ok I`ve beaten the first world and it`s freaking awesome!

But it`s definately not what I was expecting, it`s a Paper Mario rpg with the battles and exploration replaced with 2D sidescrolling goodness, IT IS NOT A PLATFORMER WITH RPG ELEMENTS DO NOT EXPECT THE NEXT MARIO WORLD!

Love the Paper Mario RPGs and I love this too, so if you love Paper Mario games you`ll love this!

That was a joke yeah?

Kind-of. Wouldn't surprise me if we get this much much later or not at all.

Not at all, being the least likely to happen, of course. ;)