NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

Well in the IGN podcast matt mentioned there was quite a lot of writing in it.

Also, apparantly there's a 'pit of 100 trials' where each floor has a completely different 2d/3d puzzle. not only does it get harder as you go on, you get a time limit for each floor. Sounds challenging :D

I loved the pit of 100 trials in TTYD!

Gamespot are broadcasting a 4-hour SPM marathon in about 5 mins if anyone's interested (and has a lot of time to waste).

I can't wait for this! The first must have Wii game (bar Zelda) imo, and I love Paper Mario, I love platforming puzzles, I love huge funny dialogues. This game sounds amazing!

i'm watching this being played on gamespot and it looks SO awesome :D

September. If it comes out earlier than thought then nice, but I think it will be out in September.

Watched this on On the Spot and it looks amazing. Can't wait until it's out. Can't believe Americans get it next week.

To be fair, I can't imagine translating 40+ hours of story and dialogue into five different languages is the sort of thing that can be done as a simple two week project.

They should of started translating a few months ago and now when it's just about released in the US.I'm sure they could get it done in a couple of months if they actually tried.

And anyway the script itself should of been finished ages ago so they've had more than enough time.

I hope Datel comes out with a wii freeloader soon, then I'd jump over it.

Same here,i'm really hoping it's soon especially since i'm going to America later in the year,means I can pick up quite a few Wii games.

I've been tempted to get a Wii mod ship but I don't want to solnoid it incase I break it.If there was a safer Wii i'd do it.

TP deserved a 9.5, so if Gamespot thinks this is worth an 8.8 then that's good news.

8.9 and 8.8 are both very good scores, reading the reviews I really do like the impressions!

This'll be the first Paper Mario game I buy! Not sure why I didn't bother with the others... I think they seemed a little too RPG like for me... I dunno, I'm just a weirdo I guess!