NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

This is going to get over 90% in reviews and will therefore make me want it even more! ARGH, WHY haven't we got a date? I'm annoyed.

Give it another week for noe to release their Q2 lineup.

Whilst I'm not sure if it will be another week, not sure how long it will be, we will hear something soon surely, they are probably just finalising things.

Well noe usually launch their Q2 schedule just before the end of the business year though

I hope this is packed with classic old skool platform action, just like New Super Mario Bros.

BTW what is that weird butterfly thing following Mario around?

Is this played with the Wii remote on it's side like a NES controller? That would be sweet, man.

Yup. Pointer is only used when you search clues from the screen.

Hopefully a release list will be up within the next couple of weeks.Man I hope we get this,Trauma Centre and Strikers in Q2.

I'm hoping for out first online game around the same time Australia gets it.

I hope this is packed with classic old skool platform action, just like New Super Mario Bros.

Basically its a combination between the badge and friends system in the other two paper mario game.

Oh and they are called pixels

Pixls. They basically give Mario/Peach/Bowser new abilities.

Basically its a combination between the badge and friends system in the other two paper mario game.

Oh and they are called pixels

Pixls. They basically give Mario/Peach/Bowser new abilities.

Cheers, I never played either of the other Paper Mario titles, they were alwasy on my radar, but for some reason I never got around to picking either of them up.

Cheers, I never played either of the other Paper Mario titles, they were alwasy on my radar, but for some reason I never got around to picking either of them up.

This game looks like it has NOTHING to do with the rest so you need not worry about not picking them up. They are quite good though if not very easy

This game looks like it has NOTHING to do with the rest so you need not worry about not picking them up. They are quite good though if not very easy

I went back to my parents for mother's day, and I spent a bit of time on my SNES, those 2D mario games rocked, they still hold up today. I just hope this is like them. Super Mario World was just unbelievable.

Could this date possibly be correct?

There is about 95 percent possibility that it is correct. Though game retailers usually just guess release dates, book retailers don't. Amazon especially has proven quite reliable when it comes to books.

woot hope that date is true, thats seven days after student loan comes in and have said I will treat myself to a game, so it could be that!

if galaxy is out this year as well, you can see why it makes sense to release it sooner rather than later.

I honestly believe that nintendo have plenty of games ready. They are just waiting for the user base to grow before releasing them

OMFG!!!! I cannot describe how much I want this game now! Groom Bowser looks so cool!

Man this looks so sweet. What the fuck is going on indeed.

April or May. I'm not sure. I'm getting old.

Wtf?! In Europe?

A lot sooner than I expected. Bugger.