Sarka

Super Paper Mario

US Release Date: 9th April

So we'll probably get it Sept/Oct...:indeed:

Theres more where that came from:

Big Brain Academy Wii: June

Mario Party 8: May

Pokemon Wii: June

Come on Nintendo, don't start giving USA release dates to shed-loads of games and not even give us a hint of when this is even out....

It was only a month between US and Euro releases of Paper Mario on GC, so if we have the same delay this time around it should be out here in May.

This is looking good, I think I'm going to pick this one up. When is it out, summer?

It was only a month between US and Euro releases of Paper Mario on GC, so if we have the same delay this time around it should be out here in May.

True, and there shouldn't be much translating to do either seeing as this is a platformer, not an RPG :smile:

I must say i really want this one. I love it's mix.

Do you guys remember anything from this pic?:)

super-paper-mario--20070307071404717.jpg

Yes, it's the second level from the first Super Mario Bros.

An earlier screenshot showed Bowser at the start of this same level!

This game is just looking better and better everyday I look at it, this will more than make up for the wait for Mario Galaxy, so Nintendo please get it out in reasonable time so we can all enjoy it to the max before SMG is out.

Will be my first Paper Mario game.

Same here. The other ones don't really interest me.

This will be my 3rd game the other ones were awesome, however I hope they still release the traditional paper mario games where theres more rpg than action.

However I'm sill excited. Does anyone know if you have to the wiimote.

I want the original on VC. I found it in a game store a few months back and it was priced at £50. £50! It cost that when it first came out!

I played and really enjoyed TTYD, and am really looking forward to this one.

No, the Wiimote is used to investigate things (like the girl Goomba was in TTYD), and also in some puzzles. Held like a NES pad most of the time, 2 is jump etc. "A" I believe changes to 3-D-O-Vision.

No, the Wiimote is used to investigate things (like the girl Goomba was in TTYD), and also in some puzzles. Held like a NES pad most of the time, 2 is jump etc. "A" I believe changes to 3-D-O-Vision.

I know what you meant ZF I was being sarcastic. And yes, Gizmo you're right, Wii Remote is used.

I am salivating so much over this game, right now I'm looking forward to this more than any other Wii game.

Shame we'll probably get in September, and probably a limited release that is really hard to find by Xmas.

However I'm sill excited. Does anyone know if you have to the wiimote.

According to this trailer the Wiimote is used in the same way as VC Super Mario Bros. and it uses the Wii pointing functionality for gameplay elements.

IGN said you use A for flipping 2D <-> 3D.