NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

SPM is going to have downloads?

orig4547410321ddb78ba27vz7.jpg

Let's hope it's soon, should have been out of the box really. Don't want it going the same way as GC-GBA.

What gives you that idea?

*Wink wink* :bowdown:

Bugger. Sorry, I thought he meant WiiConnect24. I just saw the six foot DS Lite staring at me... :heh:

I thought it was the speech bubble which is like 2 clouds = 2 screens = DS and that pipe thing on the table was a stylus.

But no that DS lite has nothing to do with it.

Before you start speculating as to how your DS Lite will be used in conjunction with the game, allow us to disappoint you. The DS Lite here, found in the kitchen on the first floor of Flipside, is just a recipe database that is upgraded every time you collect one of the 96 recipe cards found in the game. :sad:

Joystiq

I've just got the game, and i've got to say the 2D / 3D interchange is amazing. Nintendo have certainly made it work, although 3D mode looks a bit bland and the time limit is a bit harsh for the 3D world. I guess its just to make the player mainly play in 2D and figure everything out by switching to 3D.

________

PHIL HILL

Edited by fex

I would never say bland. I thought that was the whole point to the game. It's actually how i imgined 3d platformers to work before well 3d consoles. I Wouln't mind that. This game looks perfect in my eyes.

I would never say bland. I thought that was the whole point to the game. It's actually how i imgined 3d platformers to work before well 3d consoles.

Well, Crash Bandicoot worked like that, ie, a fixed path forward with the camera locked (direction wise).

by bland I mean the 2D GFX look so nice and fill the screen so well, yet when you turn into 3D it doesn't look as good as the 2D perspective looks IMHO

________

lesbians Cam

Edited by fex

I find myself using it alot, just not for long periods of time. It's my only complaint with the game, that and the fact theres so much text!!

________

KIKIKO

Edited by fex

It is an RPG with a few platformer elements, not the other way around. And it's supposed to be 2D, 3D is just a special move and it makes sense that a 2D world is bland viewed from the side.

It is an RPG with a few platformer elements, not the other way around. And it's supposed to be 2D, 3D is just a special move and it makes sense that a 2D world is bland viewed from the side.

My point exactly.

posting.jpg

Best gamer ever confirmed.

LMFAO! it's funny because it's true.

posting.jpg

Best gamer ever confirmed.

Classic, this game is now a must buy for me.

Hehe, Nintendo has some brilliant translators there in the States.

Zelda II fans will get this one. :heh:

thumb_457039147_c818402f20.jpg

I came more than I could ever thought possible.

so Super Paper Mario = Mario 128, in a way

because I just remembered, Some info on M128 said that it would be 2D and 3D mixed up, kind of like SPM

EDIT; Nevermind..

Miyamoto has been over this a million times. Mario 128 was a bunch of tests, some of it is in Pikmin, the rest is in Super Mario Galaxy. If Mario 128 had ever properly existed it'd be a combination of both.