NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

Pretty pretty boxart for us
Yep, now the only thing we need is that they (actually) release it.

I absolutely HATE that boxart. I am going to download the US boxart print it out and then replace this one!

I absolutely HATE that boxart. I am going to download the US boxart print it out and then replace this one!

Never thought of doing that before...

Anyway, i think it's a pretty nice boxart! Definately stands out! :)

If the box hadn't been made all yellow and used the actual colours that should be there (i.e. the same as inside the circle) it would look a lot better.

Thats a cool Box Art, but I dont see how you can moan about Box Art and say that you'll download the US one and print it out, thats a bit silly...its not like you're playing the box art

I agree with this. The boxart is really really awful. Too yellow.

No way! That's probably one of the best boxarts so far on Wii. Only Resi 4 tops it.

Our boxart is basically equal to the Japanese one: (although it has a slighly diferent yellow tone)

4902370516029500ur0.jpg

I fail to see why we're complaining. I love it but if I could change anything it would be the box, out with the white, make it yellow instead like the japanese New Super Mario Bros :D

nsmb_jap_box.jpg

Now THAT... would be sexual.

So with this out next week how are people feeling about it?

I'm likely to get it just for a desire to have something to play until metroid is out... but the huge delay we have had to put up with has made my interest in the game wain an awful lot. I'm sure I won't feel the same way once the game is out and I'm playing it...

I'm very much looking forward to it. I bought Trauma Center yesterday and that'll keep my Wii busy up till SPM.

From now on it's one great game per month on Wii!

September - SPM

October - MP3

November - SMG

And possibly Zack and Wiki in December, I'm still not convinced by that one, but if it turns out great, I'll be getting one game per month till the end of the year.

I'm getting it, should have Pokemon keep me occupied until it's out, and probably then some after.

I'm not convinced it's going to be all that but it should be fun for a good 20 hours or so, and bridge the gap between itself and Phantom Hourglass / Metroid.

Still sort of unsure though, SPM or Rune Factory?

I still want it, especially after finishing Paper Mario on VC, but I'll buy Tingle RPG before since there's limited quantity.

Still looking forward to it and going to buy it (in fact, already preordered it from Virgin while it was at £25) but not as much as I was when it came out in the US.

I am totally still looking forward for this. Pre-ordered it ages ago, so I hope I get it a day early from good ol' Play.com. This will be my last Wii purchase for a while too, as I'm saving Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles for Christmas Day.

I would have got this game if it were out before August. I've just lost all interest now, what with Phantom Hourglass, Galaxy and Corruption not too far away.

Had it pre-ordered a while back and can't wait for it to finally drop.

This is one of many planned purchases over the next couple of months (My Sims , Galaxy , MP3 , Dewys Adv, Harvest Moon and RE:UC are just some of the others , as well as the recent re-acquisition of Battalion Wars on GC) , just got to find the time to get through them all.

I would have got this game if it were out before August. I've just lost all interest now, what with Phantom Hourglass, Galaxy and Corruption not too far away.

yeah see thats how I feel...kinda

I still want it, especially after finishing Paper Mario on VC, but I'll buy Tingle RPG before since there's limited quantity.

What? Tingle is limited quantity? Since when?

I like the boxart, though it is a bit too yellow. Wonder why EU is getting the Japanese boxart these days since Phantom Hourglass also uses the Japanese boxart.

I have it on preorder and I cant wait for it to arrive as I have been wanting a traditional style game for my Wii for ages now. Im trying to finish Blue Dragon before it arrives next week, 60 hours in and im still not nearly there! The race is on....

I have it on preorder and I cant wait for it to arrive as I have been wanting a traditional style game for my Wii for ages now.
Same here... Well, I've just been waiting for a game to arrive! :heh:

But yeah, I'm particularly looking forward to this game as it marks the end of the drought, and hopefully for quite some time. At least until next year anyway.

Still not happy that it's out on the same day as Tingle, but I'll live. :wink:

And i'm not happy they left it this late.Wouldn't hurt to release it a bit earlier.After I buy it, it's gonna mark the day the game rush begins.