NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

I am salivating so much over this game, right now I'm looking forward to this more than any other Wii game.

Shame we'll probably get in September, and probably a limited release that is really hard to find by Xmas.

I would expect it September/October too now that NOE haven't confirmed any date for Europe, i can't see it being released end-of April now. :(

Prove me wrong Nintendo. Give us a damn date this week! :heh:

I would expect it September/October too now that NOE haven't confirmed any date for Europe, i can't see it being released end-of April now. :(

NOE haven't given out their Q2 release list at all yet; we only know the release dates of a few post-March games so far, like Hotel Dusk. As it's getting closer and closer to April, I'm sure we'll get the release list soon, and Super Paper Mario will be on it, along with Brain Training and *crosses fingers* Pokémon.

The latest title we have for the Wii thats announced is the 13th April (Wing Island). After that, who knows?

NOE haven't given out their Q2 release list at all yet; we only know the release dates of a few post-March games so far, like Hotel Dusk. As it's getting closer and closer to April, I'm sure we'll get the release list soon, and Super Paper Mario will be on it, along with Brain Training and *crosses fingers* Pokémon.

When do you reckon (or when do we normally) get the Q2 release list?

Really it should be any-day now, as we are soon approaching the last game-dates given, end-of March perhaps?

Like you said, fingers crossed! : peace:

When do you reckon (or when do we normally) get the Q2 release list?

Not sure, but I would definitely say we normally have it by now. I had thought they were waiting to announce it because it contained some top-secret games, but recent American Q2 list has changed my mind. It's kind of disappointing that when the list is released, some of the 'big' games are titles that we really should have had months ago, like Eledees and Trauma Center. We all know that very little is ever released in Q3, too, so we've got a while to wait for the AAA titles.

I wouldn't be suprised if they release this game in june actually. But on a side note I looked to pick up the mario baseball game and the the mario football on the gc both £50 on ebay.

:cry:

I wouldn't be suprised if they release this game in june actually. But on a side note I looked to pick up the mario baseball game and the the mario football on the gc both £50 on ebay.

:cry:

Mario Strikers from £24 on amazon marketplace:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000B8J7JQ/ref=pd_ka_olp_3/202-0287209-1468670?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1173699528&sr=8-3

mario baseball £45 on there though.

mario baseball £45 on there though.

Damn , wish I had held on to mine for a bit longer.

Not a particularly great game and sold mine for naff all.

I wasn't toally thrilled by the new trailer for this, I was hoping to see more classic platforming in there, but it just showcased the whole changing from 2D to 3D thing.

Luigi in that suggests to me that he will be the 4th mystery character. Kind of disappointing, I wanted Yoshi :(

Can't wait for this game, hopefully the platforming will be harder than New Super Mario Bros.

Can't wait for this game, hopefully the platforming will be harder than New Super Mario Bros.

I don't, I just hope the levels look a bit different to New Super Mario Bros. I'm on World 6 right now and every level I go to looks the same as the last. Good game but.. meh.

Yeah, very cool box art. But every time I see that butterfly thing I'm somehow reminded of the Decepticon logo from Transformers! :hmm::heh:

I'm guessing that some levels before you get "Boomer" will have cracked walls (so you have to go back later for hidden areas). Of course, any Zelda fan should know that if you see a cracked wall, the best thing to do is find bombs (from a chest) and blow it up.

Those screens are looking amazing.I really hope we get this within the next few months though.

This will be my first Paper Mario and it looks really good.

This is probably my most anticipated title - it just looks so beautiful!

This is looking more impressive every time I see it , but , does anyone else think that the whole 2D/3D puzzle solving mechanic may be a tad confusing ?

This is looking more impressive every time I see it , but , does anyone else think that the whole 2D/3D puzzle solving mechanic may be a tad confusing ?

I doubt it. My worry is more that early in the game it's going to be super obvious when you need to use it, so the novelty could wear off really quickly.

From the looks of it though this game is going to be slightly Metroid-esque again with lots of powerups and probably backtracking to previous areas to use them. It's apparently a 30 hour game and for a sidescroller that's incredibly long.