NEurope
Sarka

Disaster: Day of Crisis

WOW!!!

That Tsunami is awesome!!!

It will be cool to see this from a person who doesn't know about nothing... and then see a while Tsunami going after us

I Will buy it, just because i like the character and the Tsunamis :D

Yeah, a bald soldier would be a more original look.
Yeah, better yet, a italian plumber would be more original! :heh:

Now that I got to see more than artwork for this game, it is actually getting to be one of those games making me willing to buy a Wii, along with No More Heroes, Soul Calibur Legends and Super Mario Galaxy.

Yea. Ray looks like an awesome character.

But is a little Cliché tough :X

But i always liked Film Noir/Action Charactes :D

But is a little Cliché tough :X

But i always liked Film Noir/Action Charactes :D

He is cool, if cliched. But it's something Wii lacks. Every 360 game has one, but the Wii is yet to get it's first exclusive cliched male action hero!

I Don't know if is already in the forum, but here he is, the trailer:

I Don't know if is already in the forum, but here he is, the trailer:

That's just footage from 2006 mixed with music that doesn't fit the game at all. Not a trailer.

Mega BUMPAGE

IGN confirmed its existance in the last podcase

amazon gives us a uk release date of 30th of May

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Disaster-Day-Of-Crisis-Wii/dp/B000FNJ0IK

actually looking around there are a few shops and dates... but all about March-May 2008. so expect this quarter. oH and now GAF thinks its true based on some other source http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241160 . so its true... 30th May be there.

wat happened with the game? i have seen no pics nor videos from it i want to see more

this is a game that got me hyped

Famitsu have got this down for a release in Japan on 3rd July! Hopefully we will see ALOT more of this before then.

Famitsu have got this down for a release in Japan on 3rd July! Hopefully we will see ALOT more of this before then.

Nintendo Media Summit?

I think I read somewhere that this was rumoured to appear in Europe in June/ July as well. Who knows, but I'd be very suprised if they push it out worldwide this summer- it would obviously be welcome if it happens!

Can't really comment on the graphics at the moment, but If I could say anything they don't looks great from those scans.

I want it to be good.

Nice find Pedro.

Lol, theres a bear! This is clearly drawing some inspiration from Lost. Haha. I also see that theres a date on that up in the top right... anyone think it'll be delayed or is this the real deal?

Looks like you have to carry out some first aid ala Trauma Centre.

Nice find Pedro.

Lol, theres a bear! This is clearly drawing some inspiration from Lost. Haha. I also see that theres a date on that up in the top right... anyone think it'll be delayed or is this the real deal?

real deal, I suspect the game has been in the final touches for quite some time now, they're using it as a filler for summer it seems.

How can you say anything about the graphics from those scans? lol

For those complaining about new IPs, this should do the trick, it's a pretty good idea, it will probably have its flaws (every game does but you know what I mean), but I have a good feeling about this one. I also bet it won't sell shit.

How can you say anything about the sales when it hasn't even been properly unveiled yet?

jk, I know what you mean.

I hope Monolith has a lot of experience/good ideas at this realism genre because its not like Nintendo do.

How can you say anything about the sales when it hasn't even been properly unveiled yet?

jk, I know what you mean.

I hope Monolith has a lot of experience/good ideas at this realism genre because its not like Nintendo do.

I really like Monolith, it has a great team, Nintendo did the right thing to buy them.

I really like Monolith, it has a great team, Nintendo did the right thing to buy them.

This the same Monolith that developed the great but overlooked shooter, Shogo, for the PC and most recently FEAR and Condemned?

If so, they are one of my fave developers.