NEurope
Sarka

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Graphics look pretty bad. But it still probably has a while to go before completion so I guess that's not to big a worry.

Graphics look pretty bad. But it still probably has a while to go before completion so I guess that's not to big a worry.

That exact screenshot first appeared in a magazine early November, so it's quite an old picture anyway.

It's going to be like that game on the PS2 isn't it? Wheres theres a earthquake and you have to save people. Forgot the name, but it's not a bad game.

This is looking very promising.

You're think of City of Desperation, it and it's sequel where the city was that time flooded never made it to Europe.

They were meant to be pretty good with good set-pieces.

Disaster's graphics look a bit dodgy in area's though, it could still turn out well.

I hope we hear something new about this fairly soon. We have had hardly any gameplay details.

New screenshot.

New "old" screenshot. It was already on japanese brochure about six months ago, but the scan was so fucking small that couldn't see anything.

New "old" screenshot. It was already on japanese brochure about six months ago, but the scan was so fucking small that couldn't see anything.

He prbably knows - he did post a picture of that tiny image on the last page..

I'm hoping that this game turns out well. Its certainly an intriguing title for Nintendo. However, its not looking outstanding at the moment which is why I wouldnt mind some major delays on the game - get it right and it could be a real winner.

Do you think that we have to wave the Wiimote in the direction of the arrow to make stuff happen? Kinda like Dragons Lair 3D.

Do you think that we have to wave the Wiimote in the direction of the arrow to make stuff happen? Kinda like Dragons Lair 3D.

Like the platform he's walking/running on is falling, move Remote in the direction of the arrow and he grabs on to something?

Sounds like it would fit the game.

Like the platform he's walking/running on is falling, move Remote in the direction of the arrow and he grabs on to something?

Sounds like it would fit the game.

I hope it is RE4'ish

some ingame in here:

there's this scene with a guy holding of a cliff, I hope you have to press A quickly in order to lift him, RE4 style.

I'm definetly keeping a eye on this title since it's from Monolith, although I think I'd prefer to see a Baten Kaitos or any other RPG by them on Wii. Surely that comes next.

I hope it is RE4'ish

some ingame in here:

there's this scene with a guy holding of a cliff, I hope you have to press A quickly in order to lift him, RE4 style.

Theres the Disaster footage from sometime last year (same footage)

Theres the Disaster footage from sometime last year (same footage)

yep, without the other games trailers mixed in.

Forgot to mention: The shooting part reminds me of RE4 - it looks like it has a similar aiming system/camera angle.

it's weird how people always say nintendo consoles have kids games on them...

well now Wii has Disaster: Day of Crisis, manhunt 2 and no more heroes all coming out in a year or so.

Sexy :heh:

it's weird how people always say nintendo consoles have kids games on them...

well now Wii has Disaster: Day of Crisis, manhunt 2 and no more heroes all coming out in a year or so.

Sexy :heh:

Not forgetting Scarface and The GodFather: Black Hand Edition.

Not forgetting Scarface and The GodFather: Black Hand Edition.

And also not forgetting Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles and Saddness

Stop saying "also not forgetting..." as people clearly are forgetting you narcs!

I'd like to see a "realistic" game such this feature a wide variety of different enviorments (eg. Day After Tommorow.) Too many relaistic games these days tend to stick to one or a very small variety of enviorments (usually brown :heh: )