NEurope
Sarka

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Hey, this looks rather nice! : peace: No Gears of War, but it looks very promising! I'll be keeping a close watch on this one!

First of all, I want this! But the graphics, well in some places they look good, in others not so good. I reckon it'll be cleaned up a long time before any release date is given.

Something tells me this'll look great in motion.. I mean it doesn't look far off some of the crappy screen shots of Resi 4. And that black smoke cloud of doom thing looks incredible!

Something tells me this'll look great in motion.. I mean it doesn't look far off some of the crappy screen shots of Resi 4. And that black smoke cloud of doom thing looks incredible!
That's a Tsunami!

But yes it does look good and it should only be getting better!

Im liking the look of this game. A lot better than the tiny screenshot that was printed in Famitsu a looooong time ago.

I agree some screens it looks absolutely lovely, while in others they're a bit crap. However, I have faith in Monolith and Nintendo that they'll fix it before release. I mean, they've still got plenty of time... There isn't even a release date for it.

Hopefully the trees are temporary, cus they look like straight out an N64 game, haha. Character models, weather effects and some of the buildings really look lovely.

Yeah hopefully Monolith are taking their time with it, it looks awesome. The tsunami shot looks exactly like The Day After Tomorrow.

Top screenshot looks like your gonna have to drive away from an eruption or a pyroclastic flow at one point which should be awesome if done right.

Yes, it'll look good, so damn good you thought a city crushing tidal wave was a black smoke cloud of doom. Ace!

this game looks to cool look at the tsunami and i love the idea to drive your way true all those disasters cant wait for this game

Looks like they are really focused on those weather and disaster effects!!

And it does have that gritty RE4 aspect! (atleast on screens..).

I'm expecting awesome lightning effects!!

I was expecting a lot from this game, but... isn't getting my atention at all... i mean, this last infos about the game (including pictures) were a little disapointing... graphically the game isn't a big deal. I just hope they get a great gameplay or less.... geez, it doesn't even seems a Nintendo game xD...

Why oh why did it look 360 like in the original video and n64 now, this was our gun against 360, a chance to show what the wii can do and LOOK AT IT laziness now from nintendo.

Why oh why did it look 360 like in the original video and n64 now, this was our gun against 360, a chance to show what the wii can do and LOOK AT IT laziness now from nintendo.

The original video was merely an FMV not in-game graphics, the dvelopers said that themselves.

If you want 360 graphics buy a 360.

The protagonist is the coolest thing ever! When I grow up, I wanna be just like him!

The protagonist is the coolest thing ever! When I grow up, I wanna be just like him!

hehe yes. I want his hair cut - I seriously do.

Unless he's saving a princess, than no, he isn't.

I mean his look.

Can't say I've seen many heroes that look like him, surely a mere shirt won't make him cliché.

hehe yes. I want his hair cut - I seriously do.

Exactly! And the beard, mine isn't that strong around the jaw.

Can't say I've seen many heroes that look like him, surely a mere shirt won't make him cliché.

The hairdo, the tattoo, the muscles, the overall style. Typical modern cliché.

But they put all the clichés into one character which makes him King of Awesome-Land.

Yeah, a bald soldier would be a more original look.