NEurope
Sarka

Disaster: Day of Crisis

I knew I recognised that guy from somewhere!!!

Good work Pedro.

Is that a screenshot? Answer me now!!

paint

–noun

1. a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.

2. an application of this.

Might wanna clean that off, can't be good for it.

:p

Looks good in some places, looks bad in others, lets hope Monolith aren't rushed to finish this, it has a lot of potential and reminds me of 'The City of Desperation' games which I would have liked to have played.

Thank god this still exists , I was getting concerned that it was going to be canned , such is the lack of news there has been recently.

Appears to have great gameplay. Giving CPR to disaster victims on top of running around with guns? Pretty good. Graphics are mediocre though, don't appear to be any better than The Godfather.

Graphics don't look too good but as long as the game plays well I'm content.

I wonder what the eye besides the concentration meter means. Maybe the screen blurs and it's harder to aim when concentration decreases.

As always, I seem to be the only one who's stunned by the graphics... I mean

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_32.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

This game is mine. I've always dreamed of apocalyptical events being translated into realistic games, and this looks to nurture my needs perfectly.

Graphics look fairly crap, but it looks very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Graphics look fairly crap, but it looks very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Oh CMON, do you guys even look at the screens or do you just have that on speed dial?

Some things need some work, but overall it looks pretty good.

i think it looks really good only not the trees but who cares about that

this is a must have game for me