N-Europe

Nintendo Conference Disscussion

Mokong

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..just imagine if it turned out to be terrible.. :eek:

It cant be any worse than Sonys effort last night. It was so bad it was comical. Nintendo have all their 1st party titles ready to be unleashed everyone is getting excited about Wii but we are forgetting the DS will have some awesome titles to be shown aswell.

..well.. I know I'm watching gamespot like I did when I was underwhelmed by the Sony Conference.. had feelings of 'been there.. done that.. stole a controller..'

you forgot make stupid gimmicks and stupid games:hehe:

Metroid Prime 3 footage for the win. I really want a nice lengthy trailer. I hope nintendo cut the bullcrap about nintendogs and braintraining and how many copies theyve sold. I loved reggies speech though 'well theyve got all these numbers, 360, 512mb, 4000 gigaherts. Well whave one as well. 2....... As in 2 Billion games.'

..well.. I know I'm watching gamespot like I did when I was underwhelmed by the Sony Conference.. had feelings of 'been there.. done that.. stole a controller..'

yeaaa so true, f*****s and who guna buy it for £340 MADNESS!! but who cares came on Nintendo! could this be best e3 for nintendo yet?