Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is having another Pokemon trainer not a good idea? It makes sense. The PT was a good idea for once - it doesn't make sense to stop there. Having Zant as a playable is no worst than having R.O.B imo. Zant/Midna were original creations with important roles in TP.

Then it will be called Super Smash Pokemon Brothers. :p

You cant have Zant in the game because you like him in Zelda:TP than the other zelda fans. Veran, Midna and Vaati are more liked than Zant.

In fact Zelda has the right amount in the smash series.

You deserve a treat, just go buy some. They're all on .co.uk as BINs. $34.99 Shipping, $9.99 AKA the Ebay "Cool" code that gives £5.00 off doesnt work! Booo. Second thing Ive bought recently with massive PandP so no code/discount.

But you're right. They look DAMN sexual./

Edit;/ Lol, did I accidentally buy unofficial ones?

gc-orangecon-twin_ext.jpg

Sorry to ruin this for you but:

Amazon

It's the same make, and look at the reviews. Those controllers are, apparently, shit. Sorry :S

This game is SO GOOD online. If only Nintendo would improve their online capibilities a bit!

ME and Jordan had some hilarious matches. Codec calls ftw, as well as crawling snake/zero suit samus amongst other things. Must play again some time.

Guest Jordan
This game is SO GOOD online. If only Nintendo would improve their online capibilities a bit!

ME and Jordan had some hilarious matches. Codec calls ftw, as well as crawling snake/zero suit samus amongst other things. Must play again some time.

Yeah, but when we actually played you kicked my ass pretty bad T_T

I did do pretty well last night :D

So far, I've owned MATtheHAT and Jordan. Shadow is pretty good too, I don't think I've beaten him yet...hm.

<3 Snake. His moves are slow to execute but if you can time things right and get to know him he's such a powerful character.

A part of todays Smash dojo update that made me laugh:

Down Taunt: Ganondorf draws a sword.

hidden09_080318g-l.jpg

He takes out the sword he stole from the six Sages and takes a look at it...

hidden09_080318h-l.jpg

...and then puts it away.

What are you putting it away for? Use it! People tend to make fun of Ganondorf for this.

:laughing:

I did do pretty well last night :D

So far, I've owned MATtheHAT and Jordan. Shadow is pretty good too, I don't think I've beaten him yet...hm.

<3 Snake. His moves are slow to execute but if you can time things right and get to know him he's such a powerful character.

Lol, snake is by far the funniest character. Coupled with Dyson's hilarious taunt phrase's. I could not stop laughing.

I am such a noob at this game, even my 4 year old daughter owns me.

Does online work for you guys? I mean the "Anyone"-option where you battle random people? I can't find anyone to connect with.

I haven't tried online out apart from spectator-mode, which by the way works fine but it's too random (you never know where to put your money).

Does online work for you guys? I mean the "Anyone"-option where you battle random people? I can't find anyone to connect with.

I haven't tried online out apart from spectator-mode, which by the way works fine but it's too random (you never know where to put your money).

I can usually find some random people to play. It is sometimes laggy due to the distance of the peer to peer. But it may as well be the Computer I am playing, there is nothing to distinguish the players. No taunts or chat, not even player names are displayed.

I've had this issue quite a few times. Seems strange that you cannot find a match to play yet there are plenty of opportunities to "watch" games. :wtf:

Today though I managed to get loads of matches. 1-2PM must be a good time to play people.

I wonder how many people are playing this game from the UK? I also read that it's P2P and not through a network so I guess getting a good fanbase in the UK will mean this will be great (and lag free) online. Considering the size of the UK compared to the US it's not suprising they get some issues at times.

Then it will be called Super Smash Pokemon Brothers. :p

You cant have Zant in the game because you like him in Zelda:TP than the other zelda fans. Veran, Midna and Vaati are more liked than Zant.

In fact Zelda has the right amount in the smash series.

Exaclty.

Why is having another Pokemon trainer not a good idea? It makes sense. The PT was a good idea for once - it doesn't make sense to stop there.

Just because there's over 9000 versions of Vegeta on the DBZ games, it doesn't mean PMKN Trainer needs to be the same.

Having Zant as a playable is no worst than having R.O.B imo. Zant/Midna were original creations with important roles in TP.

I don't like ROB as playable, but he's part of Nintendo history.

Zant's a random badguy on one Zelda game....and there's already enough boning of TP by Nintendo when it comes to the trophies.

Anyway...

It took me an hour to get Brawl to run today:(

...Not that it felt that long, but still....If Nintendo don't hurry up n reply to me...:mad:

Anyone else order from Play-Asia? It says Air-Mail takes between 5-14 days, but do they put 14 days just in case something goes wrong? I want to play this now, Ive got thurs,fri weekend and monday off so its the perfect time to get it, yet i dont have a clue when itll get here. Please empathise!

Sorry to bug people.

I just realised that there's no post at all from Friday-Monday, so it'll be Tuesday that I get Smash. :(

Just because there's over 9000 versions of Vegeta on the DBZ games, it doesn't mean PMKN Trainer needs to be the same.

Sly. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!