Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11545

So no Downloadable stuff (which was pretty much a given) and a possible DS game (I would love a sprite based Smash Bros games). What do people think?

You know what. I would just be happy if the game wsa going to be released within a months time. Don't care about DLC or a DS game, I just want to be able to play the damn main version sometime soon.

Brawl doesn't need downloadable content. Brawl needs a release date in Europe. Fact. And yes, the absence of a European release date needs to be highlighted on every single page in this thread. Fact.

Would everyone be happy if they announced June as a date?

I would prefer it sooner, but it would still be an improvement over this pit of oblivion we're kept in at the momemt.

(Sorry if I sound grumpy, but reading through the "Apologize to NoE" thread puts you in a bad mood.)

(Sorry if I sound grumpy, but reading through the "Apologize to NoE" thread puts you in a bad mood.)

It does, doesn't it?

Usually, I'm not angry if the release date is far away, but when we don't have a release date, it's really frustrating.

I think SSBB's release date is the first one I'm getting pretty pissed about.

Brawl doesn't need downloadable content. Brawl needs a release date in Europe. Fact. And yes, the absence of a European release date needs to be highlighted on every single page in this thread. Fact.

I would prefer it sooner, but it would still be an improvement over this pit of oblivion we're kept in at the momemt.

LOL QFT. Although june would be almost as unbearable as the situation is now

"Bird Brain" is the only example I can think of; as it's on Melee.

There are a few of Assault too...but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Im sorry what? Do you mean rascist as in reference to the animals? I thought you were talking about human rascist comments if you understqand what i mean.

It's a sad day when a bunch of internet nerds spend their time arguing over whether a cross-dressed video game character from a game about elfs and pixies is a women or not.

(btw she's a he, duh!).

Shes a he? eh? doesn't make much sense when you read over it does it?:wink:

I really wish they'd come out with some kind of solid release date. There's something vaguely nauseating about having to wait to wait for something.

"Bird Brain" is the only example I can think of; as it's on Melee.

There are a few of Assault too...but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Don't worry, they only fight because the make-up sex is so great.

I really wish they'd come out with some kind of solid release date. There's something vaguely nauseating about having to wait to wait for something.

Don't worry, they only fight because the make-up sex is so great.

Imagine the children. IMAGINE THEM!

Also, yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn't care any more if it's March, June or September, I just want to know so I can stop waiting for the release date and wait for the goddam game!

Thinking of what you said, I went back to the first couple of pages:

EGM reveals Super Smash Bros Wii will be released in Autumn this year.

Shame about MP3,probably to make way for Red Steel.Least we have Smash Bros.

Haha we were all so innocent and naive back then...

Glad its not a launch title! It'll give me something to REEEEALLY LOOK FORWARD TOO! And more time to save money! FOOK!!! I WANT BETTER PICTURES AND VIDEOS TRAILER AHHAHAHAH!!!!

This is the MAIN thing i wanted to see at this year's e3! I was happy to see everything else! BUT THIS JUST GOT ME SOOOO EXCITED

And this was just funny because it gives us something to look forward to...for almost 2 years.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!