Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad final roster tbh.

Only problems i have with it is that you unlock veterans, i'd rather unlock just newcomers myself.

And also, why so many Star Fox characters? 2 seemed enough to me. I would have thought they would have gone for another character from the metroid series or along those lines.

Awesome characters, but it feels like a majorly missed opportunites with regards to 3rd party characters. Why only have 2? With megaman, belmont etc. being perfect fodder for it. Shame.......

Downloadable content? Im pretty sure loads of people would pay extra for Megaman and other characters that aren't in.

Downloadable content? Im pretty sure loads of people would pay extra for Megaman and other characters that aren't in.

My old idea was to have 3rd party (or 1st party) characters as free (optional) downloads to promote games. Best kind of advertisement ever.

Now that the final roster is confirmed I think I'll avoid this thread, and keep a few stages etc as surprises.

Someone PM me if another character not in that leaked roster from awhile ago appears :p

Don't worry, i'll PM the whole board :eek:

only kidding, promise i won't "wreck the game" for people

Stuff em, this is a great idea. Though I would actaully play to have extra characters in the game, though how would that work with Kirby!?

Theres a few characters I hate in the lineup; but to slag it off is ridiculous and shows the moronic nature of some people (especially by the extremity from IGN). The game has SO much, more than any game I can think of; and people need to realise that not everyone will be happy and not every great character can be included. Love it for what it is people!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!