Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My high score with Ganon is 1333.3m. STUPIDLY hard though, and i could L-cancel back then lol. Also, I used the bad and not the reverse warlock punch.

Think i got a massive total with yoshi once; something like 600m or something. I've always been proud of that!

Jesus! I must try harder!

It would be incredibly hard for me to avoid the spoilers (chances are my friends will just blurt it out :heh:) so I will have a look at what characters are in the game etc, especially since Europe will have to wait 2+ months for Brawl anyways.

I want to know all the characters, items and stages. I just want to avoid knowing all the Assist Trophies.

Same for me. Characters spoilers will be nearly unavoidable (and I want to stay on internet).

And I also want to avoid Subspace spoilers.

Anyway, even with heavy spoilers, I'll still play hours unlocking all possible stuff.

Someone mentioned over on Gamesradar that a certain Zak and Wiki might be making an appearence...obviously a rumour for now...but it would be cool if true.

That would be f**king legendary. They deserve it,and they would fit right in. Still, doubt it.

I'm pretty much NEVER one of those super perfectionists in games, you know the type, that can't stand having any 'hospital visits' on their stats in GTA for example. But... if I ever left any Pikmin behind then I'd HAVE to replay the entire level again and make sure I don't miss any of them before night came along. Die in battle? sure, inevitable but die just from being forgotton/missed? It's too cruel damnit!

Yeah, I used to feel really bad when I left them behind; especially on the 1st game when it was easier to keep them alive during adventures too.

I've avoided the characters so far, and i'm keeping at it. Might ask to get banned if I feel i'm beggining to cave in.

I wouldn't mind knowing the Starters

Same for me. Characters spoilers will be nearly unavoidable (and I want to stay on internet).

Absolutely right. Even if you try and avoid character spoilers on forums, you'll still end up fighting the unlockables when you play online.

I'm going to avoid the Subspace spoilers, though.

Why is the the SSBM-theme and not the SSBB-theme playing in the background?

Why do we only see the front cover? And why does he move it so much in front of the camera?

Why does he not talk about one single thing from the game but speaks of some general things?

Why don't we see him playing it?

It's obviously fake. :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!