Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smash gets full marks at Famitsu 40/40 which only 6 games have done in the past

Good man BeerMonkey, was just about to post this myself. Anyway heres the link from Kotaku with the scan

http://kotaku.com/345387/smash-bros-gets-perfect-score-in-famitsu

Wish they would give us a freaking release date for this. I wanna know if I need to import a US machine or not!

smash gets full marks at Famitsu 40/40 which only 6 games have done in the past

A perfect so early on in the console's life span, incredible. The PS3 will have to wait till the end of the year for that (that's when MGS4 comes out right?).

SHEIK :D :D

Now I can't wait. A pefect score...A game to last a life...

We need smash bros. And that will be the day I finally buy a Wii :D

Famitsu translated:

Nintendo

January 24, 2008 Sale Date \ 6,800 (sales tax inc.)

Variety Fighter/ Action

You can control tons of characters like Mario and Snake. Up to four players can battle at once. Cooperative mode is added in. Online battles are also possible.

Target Players: Anyone can enjoy this one

Average Play time: That depends on how you play this game

This time single player has tons of content. The adventure mode is quite long and fun. And the story presentation is amazing. As for the fights, with the strong unpredictable factor that comes with final smashes, more than ever we can be excited about matches not being related to skill. The controls and sound are also satisfying. Hats off to Nintendo.

Score: 10

The new unpredictable factor that is the final smash allows us to enjoy an amazing effect and refreshing feel from any character. The fights are even more intense. The single player modes are abundant and a plus. The Subspace Emissary Adventure mode movie and action tempo are good and you just forget time while playing. Im highly satisfied with the game.

The powerhouse cast and gimmicks! The dynamic and subtle character moves! The must see final smashes! There are tons of battle stages. The single player mode is also extremely satisfying. There is a stage edit, and you can browse through the detailed information in the game.

Score 10

The moves of the the all star roster of characters have been polished, and the addicting one player mode has been perfected. With its outstanding graphics and wonderful ambience, Brawl is an epic game in which you can feel the efforts that went into it. Every time you play it, you'll discover something new, and you'll savor both sweet joy and bitter loss when you battle.

Great to see SSBB join those 6 games (I only know two of them were Zelda: OoT and Zelda: WW).

By the way, the interview where someone sent Sheik and Ganondorf models to Sakurai = True

The interview that confirmed Animal Crossing character = Fake (The interview was referring to an Animal Crossing game, not SSBB)

Sheik has a different yet aggressive style to it. It's cool.

And a perfect from famitsu can only mean good things.

I'm sick and I have to study. Uni is going to shit again this year.

But I don't care, this is so awesome =D

Same shit here, except the sick part. I'm actually happy smash won't come out during exams or it would be the end of my academic life.

*Gives Hellfire a hefty pat on the back*

This game...This game...Gawd, i can't even say the words. PLEASE N-Europe lets form a Brawl Tournament with prizes and all that good schtuff.

I plan on doing a tournament just like I did with Strikers. Obviously it'llbe bigger and better. Prizes is something i'm thinking about at the moment.

Europeans will definitely get the game eventually due to the fact that on the Dojo homepage you can select different languages and countries within Europe.

I am really looking forward to the game. I will be patient for its European release because I have my exams from May till June.

Ouendan trophy? Band Brothers AT? Hells yeah.

If that Ouendan trophy, in any way shape or form gets into the main game its self (ie an AT). I will find Sakurai and fuck his ass in appriciation.

Infact their perfect attack would be them for just shout "OSU, OSU,OSU!" and have some crazy ground tremmor.

Europeans will definitely get the game eventually due to the fact that on the Dojo homepage you can select different languages and countries within Europe.

It's the only thing that's telling us Europe will get it. If it wasn't for that I would be really worried.

Though I am a bit worried how we haven't got a date yet, it's concerning me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!