N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmh maybe he had something to do with the Metaknight battle ship , that he uses it for his evil plans and convinced all the bad guys to work together for a bigger plan or something like that , i ferry Curious who is the Leader of the Subspace army we know of the Minister but i know there is a bigger villain involved i dont want it to be revealed i want to find out myself :P

did every one see this: http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

well this is the site of the voice actress Alesia Glidewell and she did some voice acting look closely at her list!

... what is this? A new chalanger? Krystal from Starfox?!?

woops i found it on this same forum lolz sorry for this. well i find it kinda sloppy of her letting it slip like that on her own site. but we will see if it is all true or false

did every one see this: http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

well this is the site of the voice actress Alesia Glidewell and she did some voice acting look closely at her list!

... what is this? A new chalanger? Krystal from Starfox?!?

woops i found it on this same forum lolz sorry for this. well i find it kinda sloppy of her letting it slip like that on her own site. but we will see if it is all true or false

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Krystal from Starfox, Knuckle Joe from Kirby & Zero Suit Samus from Metroid

Are you the first person in the world to discover this?

Gotta love Dedede. I especially liked his side-B move. I never liked the turnips, but random Kirby baddies interest me.

About the Krystal thing, it's not so surprising.

That actress (seemingly) only voices grunts. We all knew Krystal would at least make a cameo or something. (In the case of not being playable, which I find unlikely)

Brawls been subject to quite a few character leakings recently. Firstly Sheik (Zelda transformation) and Generic Animal Crossing "Main Character" from Aunoma interview (however you spell his name), Luigi from a Nintendo rep and now Krystal...

I really don't think Mr Generic Animal Crossing Character is going to be playable, considering it's already a background element in the Animal Crossing level. I just really can't see it happening.

Olimar would be a very funny character. His standard attacks would just be random hitting, and each of his specials could be a different pikmin :)

Olimar would be a very funny character. His standard attacks would just be random hitting, and each of his specials could be a different pikmin :)

Dont forget about the Pikmin wildlife.

What will King Dedede's Final Smash be?

This?

king.gif

I really am keeping my fingers crossed for Tom Nook, he would be amazing;

"Oi Mario, you owe me money" *smacks Mario round the back of the head with a Golden Spade*

Tom Nook is in the background of Smash Town.

Actually, I wonder, too, how many characters will be in total - and if they are only announcing starting characters or also unlockables.

Lots of the so far announced characters are unlockables. Wouldn't make sense if Snake or Sonic were starting characters in the game. I think it's just all the veterans that are starting characters, perhaps with some few exceptions.