Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why does that Ultimate Chimera have a Rubber Ducky on its head? :wtf:

That's his brain. :p

At this point it's pretty hard to tell what updates we'll have.

At the last show we had tons of Assist Trophies (Little Mac, Jill, Advance Wars,etc.), many pokémon (Kyogre, Torchic, Gardevoir,etc.), some items (That spiky thing. I want to know what the hell it is), unknown Final Smashes (Peach, Meta-Knight, Ike, Sonic), new moves (from the newcomers), updates on Final Smash mechanics and a new stage (Norfair).

I think they'll add the already known stuff once in a while, but not like a week long, just to pad out the updates a bit longer. We've got another 2 months to fill now, I'm expecting a lot of old items in that time. :heh:

And I was dissapointed at the Norfair stage, it seems all they can do with Metroid stages is some platforms with rising lava/acid, Brinstar Depths excepted of course. I'm still hoping for a Phendrana Drifts stage, which could be great.

At this point it's pretty hard to tell what updates we'll have.

At the last show we had tons of Assist Trophies (Little Mac, Jill, Advance Wars,etc.), many pokémon (Kyogre, Torchic, Gardevoir,etc.), some items (That spiky thing. I want to know what the hell it is), unknown Final Smashes (Peach, Meta-Knight, Ike, Sonic), new moves (from the newcomers), updates on Final Smash mechanics and a new stage (Norfair).

Yet the last two updates were the screenshots and New Pork City.

I have absolutely no idea of what's to come.

I know them :)

I believe Jonnas didn't mean that he didn't know them but that they were unknown before the show.

meta-knights one is?

ikes is the flying thingys hitting everything

peaches is peaches falling and sleepy times

and super sonic

Meta Knight tries to catch someone in his cape, and when that succeeds he turns the screen black and slashes them resulting in an almost instant KO (I haven't seen that part yet, I read that somewhere). You can see him try to pull it off in the More Meta Knight Ship video on IGN, but he fails to catch someone with his cape. It's about 25 seconds in.

I believe Jonnas didn't mean that he didn't know them but that they were unknown before the show.

Exactly. Maybe I should've said "previously unknown Final Smashes".:heh:

That's his brain. :p

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Wait...Seriously? Or you really were just joking?

So now Sonic's been confirmed, who do you think will be the next third party character? Do you even think there will be another third party character? My best bet is Megaman.

Probably. My bets from the start were Sonic and Megaman.

So now Sonic's been confirmed, who do you think will be the next third party character? Do you even think there will be another third party character? My best bet is Megaman.

I think any 3rd party characters should be a truely iconic videogame characters,

therefore the third [and final?] space should go to one of...

Representing:

Hudson - Bomberman

225px-Bomberman-art-work-style.jpg

Capcom - Megaman

mega_man_Maverick_Hunter_X_061205.jpg

Leon would also be a good choice for Capcom, representing the Resi series and an alternative/rival to Snake.

I would list Namco - Pac-Man,

but I can't see a complete move set for the character, but if there are any third party assist trophies then Pac-Man, Dig Dug etc... might be good to represent Namco!

Its very unlikely Leon would be there as Ninty said they didn't want guns in it.

*cough*Snake*cough*

Leon is still unlikely, though. Faced with the choice between Leon and Megaman, who would you choose?

If the game was being made by, say, Capcom, and they wanted to add a Nintendo outsider, they would surely choose Mario (mascot) over Link.

*cough*Snake*cough*

Leon is still unlikely, though. Faced with the choice between Leon and Megaman, who would you choose?

If the game was being made by, say, Capcom, and they wanted to add a Nintendo outsider, they would surely choose Mario (mascot) over Link.

Thats why snake is given explosives instead of guns.:heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!