Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think Mazza footy is...isn't it??
Right now it will since PAL is the only region getting it on launch, but in the future... it'll be region limited in random matches to avoid lag, but unlocked if you have the person friend code.
I think it's not locked when you use friend codes. It is region locked for the random matches though.
precisely.
Pedro,if they delay the game i'll bet they use that as an excuse and give you credit for it :mad:

I can't believe you said such a thing >.<

I'd hate that to happen too.

But I also think Melee was hard pressed as a launch title and they're fine tunning Brawl from the start now... I hope they get it right for all regions at once.

.......how? i actually find it more difficult.Same amount of letters it has annoyed me for years ha

Mazza is 2 syllables, Mario is 3. This kind of "shortening" has nothign to do with number of letters.

Exactly, it would totally fuck with the online play!
Nah, they could have the game read these balance issues of the net. That way they can outbalance the game continuously if they'd want to.

Anybody else feel the desire to continously lick the screen from Yoshi's level?

Hmm, i love the menu 1 remix of the melee music, but i don't like the fact that they will be reusing it for both the menu and the battlefield stage.

Melee had 2 arrangements of the music. One for the battlefield and another for the menu, if i'm not mistaken.

I fired up Melee yesterday for ol' times sake. I lost my savefile a long time ago, so I can collect those trophies all over again. Somehow, this doesn't seem to bother me at all. :p

Anyway, the person who ever started calling Mario "Mazza" ought to be hanged in public as an example. And a few random bystanders. Just to be sure.

I like the way the time changes in battlefield. Not much but it'll be cool. Also be could if some stage took advantage of the weather channel but I think that's asking too much.

Yeah if it started raining or snowing while you battle or something, awesome

Hmm, i love the menu 1 remix of the melee music, but i don't like the fact that they will be reusing it for both the menu and the battlefield stage.

Melee had 2 arrangements of the music. One for the battlefield and another for the menu, if i'm not mistaken.

They don't say that they use that music on the menu.

Smash Bros. DOJO Launches with Daily Weekday Updates!

And they seem to have missed the first day...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!