NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Isn't WW Gannondorf the weakest boss in all the 3D Zelda games? 2 Stuns, 3 Stabs.

the Windwaker ganondorf is the most ugly ganondorf ever created and the weakest for my part i really didn't like him in the windwaker

from twilight princess he looks more like a Evil villain in the windwaker he looks more like a fat old man

Isn't WW Gannondorf the weakest boss in all the 3D Zelda games? 2 Stuns, 3 Stabs.

I actually found WW Ganondorf to be more of a challenge, since he actually hits you, particularly in his other forms. You can pretty much face all of TP Ganon's fights without getting a noteworthy blow.

Nevertheless, WW Ganon had more character, and he worked his arse off in the final battle.

the Windwaker ganondorf is the most ugly ganondorf ever created and the weakest for my part i really didn't like him in the windwaker

from twilight princess he looks more like a Evil villain in the windwaker he looks more like a fat old man

Those are just looks. TP Ganondorf looks the mutts, but whats an evil villain without character or reasoning for what his doing?

I actually found WW Ganondorf to be more of a challenge, since he actually hits you, particularly in his other forms. You can pretty much face all of TP Ganon's fights without getting a noteworthy blow.

My first fight with him (WW) was ended with one or two hits, and after probably 20/30 seconds of actual fighting.

I was like "This fight is so co.....Oh, its over."

I think I'd rather have ridley as a boss character or in his own stage, like Kraid was. If it were me, id hhave the stage as the temple from MP1, where ridley flies overhead dropping bombs/lasers/missiles, destroying the pillars, occasionally coming down to the ground and hurting people more.

Woot for zant! - character-wise, he seems like a perfect Smash character. If his in, I hope they unmask him though, and give him the double swords.

TP Ganondorf however, imo, doesn't deserve to be in (though he will). I'd much prefer the WW Ganon.

Yeah, if Pokemon battle Revolution is to go by.

Yeh but this isn't the First online Wii game in America, I think that comparison is a little tired. Smash Bros online component needs to be the defining online experience. If you're gonna do it, at least do it well.

Yeh but this isn't the First online Wii game in America, I think that comparison is a little tired. Smash Bros online component needs to be the defining online experience. If you're gonna do it, at least do it well.

Still the lag problem =/

Oh god no. Diddy Kong? Are you kidding me? Oh well, at least it isn't Toadette/Waluigi/Bowser Jr.

i hope they can sort the lag, the game really is one of nintendos best for online.

the lag would ruin it utterly.

oh, and as for diddy kong, hes a bit of a prick, but at lewast i get to punch his face.

So, Diddy Kong, huh? Hm, well, I kinda feel like he's a fill-character like Waluigi and Toadette (with you on that one, Zell), but let's wait and see. It would seem like they made him more original this time around.

About the Hookshot thing - let's just end the discussion by agreeing that we disagree about whether it was hard or not to get it right.

Not an unexpected character, but I'm pleased he's more than just a clone of Donkey Kong. I don't normally like Diddy, but they seem to have made him interesting in this game. I'm looking forward to seeing how he moves in videos.

Now, enough of the Mario universe characters!

Diddy Kong's from Donkey Kong....He's only ever appeared in about 3 Mario spin offs...that's it.

Also being a Rare creation makes him even less Mario.

diddy kong never apeared in a mario game as far as i can remember only donkey kong appeared a couple of times in mario's games started in the beginning as a villain haha

diddy kong never apeared in a mario game as far as i can remember only donkey kong appeared a couple of times in mario's games started in the beginning as a villain haha

diddy Kong was in: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Strikers Charged Football.

Oh god no. Diddy Kong? Are you kidding me? Oh well, at least it isn't Toadette/Waluigi/Bowser Jr.

Don't be surprised if those last two get in as well. Not that I would like that. :p

The thing with Waluigi is he hasn't even appeared in a Wario game. Just Mario sports titles. He's pretty cool, but it would be a disgrace to put him in SSBB.

The thing with Waluigi is he hasn't even appeared in a Wario game. Just Mario sports titles. He's pretty cool, but it would be a disgrace to put him in SSBB.

Yea. At least Diddy Kong has been a main character in some games.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddy Kong <3

I even named a pet after him once!

I would bet on B being the peanut gun, possibly with a trajectory like Dr Marios pills. UpB will be the rocket pack.

But I had also kinda hoped for Diddy and Dixie to be a pair, kinda like Ice Climbers style. But alone is good too.

<3 Diddy.

i think Ridley will make it in as playable character i want 2 / 3 characters from the metroid Saga maybe another Bounty hunter

from the bad Guys i want

Ganondorf /

Zant ( Twilight princess) /

Deathborn ( F-Zero ) /

King k rool ( Donkeykong) /

Ridley ( Metroid ) /

Medusa ( Kid icarus ) /

Black knight ( Fire emblem ) /

Saturos and Menardi ( Golden Sun ) /

Big boss ( Metal gear solid ) /

Majora ( Majoras mask ) /

Wolf ( Starfox ) /

King Dedede ( Kirby ) /

Dr eggman ( Sonic ) if sonics in it they have to put him in

Liquid Snake should be in SSBB than Big Boss. :awesome:

Diddy Kong? I don't really care tbh. And yeah, I agree with Zell about Waluigi; he doesn't deserve to be in the game at all.

Yeah for Diddy!!! Even if it was a obvious one (like Krystal and Ridley).

Maybe his final smash will involve DKC animals but I'm more hoping for animal crates as an item since we've seen Wario's chopper.

And he's not from Mario universe.