NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Toad wasn't in melee; opening up the debug menu proves it.

Toad is awesome! If he was in Brawl I would cry tears of happiness.

Didja hear about the conspiracy theory that Toad was playable in Melee? Some smart-ass computer nerd (probably Caris), pasted piccies of Toad onto Melee screens, and it actually looked believable. The biggest conspiracy since the triforce in OOT.

Are these the pics you saw?

They don't look very believable to me :heh:

Anyway, I think it's about time Toad made an apperance in Smash Brothers. He could probably have some sort of headbutt move with that giant "thing" on his head, and maybe he could throw the bombs and forest creatures from Wario's Woods at his foe's?

Yes he was. Not playable, though

Not as a playable character.

Sandbag on the other hand :heh:

Actually please do it's not like he's in enough games as it is. PLus maybe after 20 years they will give the ability to duck and shoot diagonally.

Yes i love megaman:)

If he really is in Brawl, he'll have to swallow his pride/stubborness and start to duck instead of acting like bullets don't affect him.:grin:

He still won't shoot diagonally, though. If it ain't necessary, he won't do it. It's a Capcom policy. Just look at Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins.:heh:

But you know, Arthur could be sweet as a Brawl character. Especially if that means we'll hear the classic G'nG theme.

I take it is the top 5 characters in smash you want annouced so here.

1: sonic- The classic sonic though not the one with green eyes.

Classic Sonic = Great and Charismatic

Modern Sonic = Generic, Lame and Uninspiring

2: lara croft- Maybe angelina jolie?

The reason you want her is because you want to see a (Zero Suit) Samus/Lara catfight, isn't it?:heh:

3: stone cold steve austin- the bald guy that was in wwe

I'm more of a Rock fan, but if that would mean that Stone Cold Stunners were to be distributed left and right, then gimme a Hell Yeah!:grin:

4: The energizer bunny- from the energizer ads

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

He could turn out to be the Pokemon trainer in a different costume, just like Daisy was in Melee.

That's actually a good idea. My ideal Blue would use Pokémon from his (awesome) Gold/Silver line-up, but Red's team also works well.

Plus, Blue and Green are the most believable alternate suits for him, anyway.

Today's update =

peach.jpg

The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is once again joining the battle! She’ll do what she has to, even when she’s all dressed up.

She can silence both Mario and Bowser with her floating jumps and Toad defense. This is no time to get kidnapped.

peach_070817a-l.jpgpeach_070817b-l.jpg

peach_070817c-l.jpgpeach_070817d-l.jpg

and shes still hot like in the trailer >>

and I still wanna know where he hell she keeps toad when she pulls him out..*Cough*

Fantastic model for Peach. It makes me wonder why they still use the simple models from five years ago in the Mario Party games.

Her model is great, especially loving the little wink with her 'hip move' (for lack of a better term..)!

My personal top 5 most wanted yet to be announced potential brawl playable characters:

5) King K Rool --> about time Donkey Kong faces his arch rival again in 3D...

4) Ridley --> as mentioned in previous pages, appropriate given his attributes, being featured in the Melee opening FMV etc...

3) Megaman --> Samus vs Megaman, the ultimate battle of the arm cannons. He certainly isn't a clone of Samus would handle differently and use different projectiles

2) Sonic --> No comment needed here. The history of gaming speaks for itself...

1) Little Mac --> Why? Think about it. He is Nintendos single greatest real fighter that uses his fists, not fancy weaponry like Nintendos most famous mascots. To omit him out of a fighting game just doesn't make sense. I know exactly what his move set would be, particularly his final smash. It would involve a series of stars appearing like you earn in Punch Out for counter punching etc, and they makes him flash, granting him the KO punches you could inflict on opponents in the game to do massive damage. In this instance, being punched while in this mode results in an instant KO. It does not wear off until Little Mac is hit. One touch and the final smash wears off. Add the character as well as a punch out themed boxing ring level with an orchestrated version of the punch out music while in a fight and you have one awesome new addition to Smash Bros Brawl...

Honorable Mentions (most already mentioned in previous posts): Captain Olimar, Diddy Kong, King Dee Dee, Paper Mario, Ryu, Birdo, Krystal, Viewtiful Joe, Simon Belmont, Battletoads.

God i really hope Peach isn't as cheap as she was in Melee. Bloody hell she was so over powered it was ridiculous!

Also, shame about Toad; today seems to confirm he won't be playable :(

I'm still waiting for the day when Nintendo announce Simon Belmont is playable...god i'd cream myself.

Well, I'm not really surprised Toad isn't playable. I didn't care for him anyway. I hope Peach won't be as annoying as she was in Melee. :p

Peach's design is gorgeous. I hope her final smash will be emotion related like in Super Princess Peach.

Toad not playable! YEAH!!

I love this guy but he is just a generic critter like koopas and goombas with no real personality nor identity. Just a little more important than filler characters from Mario sports (Birdo, Waluigy, Daisy,...) since he is in the first real Mario game.

God i really hope Peach isn't as cheap as she was in Melee. Bloody hell she was so over powered it was ridiculous!

Heh, she wasn't that overpowered. Just her damn down A Smash :blank:

Her model is great, especially loving the little wink with her 'hip move' (for lack of a better term..)!

I think she's doing the bump...

Haven't got a top 5 list, but I would like to see some more characters from Star Fox, especially Krystal. Could Falco return for Brawl?

I guess this means Toad wont be a playable character, BOOOOOOOOOO!

I agree! Toad would be brill.