N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, again you have to press "up" to jump....

You've never had to press "up" to jump. Let me introduce you to my friends the C buttons on the N64 controller and the X and Y buttons on the 'Cube controller.

The replay option is a total surprise, but a good one! :D I'm just worried about the time limit. How do you decide which 3 minutes you want to record? It's not exactly a very long time, now, is it?

I always press up to jump in Melee - I could never get the hang of using X and Y.

I respect you for that Mike. Truth be told, if Smash Bros. could be played on the d-pad I'd probably be the same, but seeing as we're stuck using the joystick for movement it just doesn't feel right (for me) to push up on it to jump.

I hate using up for jump it's really stupid and makes it more difficult to jump sideways and do quick side attacks.

Had an idea whilst reading NGamer. How about Tingle as an assist trophy? He could have the same role as in Wind Waker (the GBA link up feature) and come in and drop bombs on contestants.

I said that before :) Though I don't think I ever posted it

Had an idea whilst reading NGamer. How about Tingle as an assist trophy? He could have the same role as in Wind Waker (the GBA link up feature) and come in and drop bombs on contestants.

I've got a better role for the little bastard make him the sandbag so I can beat the shit out of him - as you can see I'm not his biggest fan : peace:

My brother also uses Up on the control stick to jump. I don't know how can he play like that. My control scheme is:

Jump: X

Grab/Item throws: Z

Shield/Dodge: L

And I never use the C-stick.

I roll like this!

I ban people from playing the next game if they use the C-stick in my house. :heh: