Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

i think peach will also be in the game but she can never be that princess becouse princess peach is the princess of mushroom kingdom and not the galaxy princess

i like the design of that princess

good point.

Just been looking around at some media for the game and found this gorgeous looking screenshot;

e3-2007-postmortem-20070717055358330.jpg

Guest Stefkov

The video of the Stardust Galaxy (?) there were three balls, and jumping from one to the other looked amazing, they were like that image above aswell, and the reflections looked amazing.

I thought Sunshine was alright, bar the really enclosed and samey levels.

the FLUDD added something new, and it was alright.

I can't help but think the Bee suit mario has taken from the Jetpack funtion of the FLUDD. With a meter for how far you can fly. But I guess Mario being fat and all he can't keep up for long enough.

That kinda happens with every Nintendo game.

Yeah, you're right. I was satisfied with Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Mario Sunshine. I enjoyed both. This will be a great game and that's all I'm bothered about. And it really does look good.

Looking forward to Galaxy. It looks like the FLUDD-less levels in Mario Sunshine, but now all the way through. I loved sunshine (sharper controls than Mario 64), actually, I prefer it to 64, and the FLUDD-less were a few of the best ideas ever. Now I wanted an entire game that way.

By the way: that new princess signifies that there will be even more story, more than Sunshine, wich was pretty good to start with (okay, more than the average story-telling of Mario, no?).

i think peach will also be in the game but she can never be that princess becouse princess peach is the princess of mushroom kingdom and not the galaxy princess
I really doubt that, it seems really Marioesque to have a really obvious plot twist, in which in a 'surprising turn of events' Rosetta is revealed to be Peach. They did it in Sunshine too, where 'Dark Mario' turned out to be Bowser Jr.. Mario games just have a really, really, really lame story. It's the gameplay where it's at :grin:

I really doubt that, it seems really Marioesque to have a really obvious plot twist, in which in a 'surprising turn of events' Rosetta is revealed to be Peach. They did it in Sunshine too, where 'Dark Mario' turned out to be Bowser Jr.. Mario games just have a really, really, really lame story. It's the gameplay where it's at :grin:

Rather Marios story then Sonics storyline :P

• 3 weeks later...

OMG!

I really hope I can stay inn and play this game this Christmas. I really need this game! Hope we get it in 2007. Or I'll be forced to import another Wii.

Halo 3, Haze, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lost Odyssey, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Half-Life 2: The Orange Box, NBA Live 08, NBA 2K8, Conan, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Clive Barker's Jericho, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Need for Speed ProStreet, Assassin's Creed, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, The Simpsons Game, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Virtua Fighter 5, TimeShift, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, World in Conflict, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008, Army of Two, Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, SimCity Societies, Rock Band, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Universe at War: Earth Assault, SOCOM: Confrontation, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Devil May Cry 4, Unreal Tournament 3, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Mario ftw!

OMG!

I really hope I can stay inn and play this game this Christmas. I really need this game! Hope we get it in 2007. Or I'll be forced to import another Wii.

Halo 3, Haze, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lost Odyssey, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Half-Life 2: The Orange Box, NBA Live 08, NBA 2K8, Conan, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Clive Barker's Jericho, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Need for Speed ProStreet, Assassin's Creed, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, The Simpsons Game, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Virtua Fighter 5, TimeShift, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, World in Conflict, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008, Army of Two, Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, SimCity Societies, Rock Band, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Universe at War: Earth Assault, SOCOM: Confrontation, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Devil May Cry 4, Unreal Tournament 3, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Mario ftw!

You made a mistake we aren't getting Brawl this year dude.

New info

- 6 worlds, 120 stars reconfirmed, multiple planets in each world

- Planets of water, ice, sand, and more

- Planet size varies wildly, as we have seen

- Bee Mario has the ability to use his stinger

- Boo Mario will be left alone by other boos

- The “butt stomp” has returned.

- As we’ve seen, the multi-colored stars will gain you an extra man if you collect 100. They can also be used for special attacks other than shooting them

New info

- 6 worlds, 120 stars reconfirmed, multiple planets in each world

- Planets of water, ice, sand, and more

- Planet size varies wildly, as we have seen

- Bee Mario has the ability to use his stinger

- Boo Mario will be left alone by other boos

- The “butt stomp†has returned.

- As we’ve seen, the multi-colored stars will gain you an extra man if you collect 100. They can also be used for special attacks other than shooting them

The Butt Stomp! Yay.