NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Oh my god, they've been planning Galaxy for years!

Like Pedro said; that planet would rule, if it was going to be in the game hopefully you'd get to go inside too and see everything again just smoother and shinier.

Putting the N64 level paintings in there would be a great easter egg too.

On a side note, what does a game have to do to become players choice? Does it have to sell a certain ammount? Because Billy Hatcher is a players choice game.

Like Pedro said; that planet would rule, if it was going to be in the game hopefully you'd get to go inside too and see everything again just smoother and shinier.

Putting the N64 level paintings in there would be a great easter egg too.

Yeah, that should definately be the reward for completing the game 100%!!

Ah yea I was thinking that aswell Retro.Would be a sweet unlockable and bonus if you do the game 100%.

why don't they bring back the multiplayer feature from smb1, smb3 and smw?

Player 1 is mario, player 2 is lugi and you take turns playing the levels.

Well, the 100 Mario demo Nintendo showed us all those years ago has the "small planet" thing that's used in Galaxy. (and the 100 Marios turned to Pikmin and headed off)

On a side note, what does a game have to do to become players choice? Does it have to sell a certain ammount? Because Billy Hatcher is a players choice game.

I believe that it has to sell over a million units (per console) if that game wants to be on the player's choice list. Of course, even if it does sell a million, doesn't mean it has to be on that list.

Well, the 100 Mario demo Nintendo showed us all those years ago has the "small planet" thing that's used in Galaxy. (and the 100 Marios turned to Pikmin and headed off)

mario 128...man i am so sick of hearing about that. Every time someone interviews miyamoto i swear every time they ask it.

I believe that it has to sell over a million units (per console) if that game wants to be on the player's choice list. Of course, even if it does sell a million, doesn't mean it has to be on that list.

Obviously, I just always assumed Billy Hatcher wasn't exactly a huge seller, yet it was players choice.

Hmmm.

mario64.jpg

I've always wondered about this. Shouldnt Mario fall out of his Winged Hat and plummet to his doom?

I've always wondered about this. Shouldnt Mario fall out of his Winged Hat and plummet to his doom?

Maybe the wings are attached to his head :bouncy:

Maybe the wings are attached to his head :bouncy:

Well, he's a bit of a fat bastard, so surely that would capsize his trachea?

I never actually thought about that. To me, the hat is part of his head, or body. Like, he looks strange without it. Technically he should fall out, but then technically he's living in a world where mushrooms alter your size quite dramatically, so I guess it's not something to be taken that seriously.

super_glue.jpg

Super Glue for all Super Mario needs.

I never actually thought about that. To me, the hat is part of his head, or body. Like, he looks strange without it.

Actually, in Super Mario 64 one of the things I used to do (haven't played that game in years) was to lose Mario's hat on purpose and play without it. Sure, Mario suffers more damage like that but it was so refreshing to see him without the hat. :D

Actually, in Super Mario 64 one of the things I used to do (haven't played that game in years) was to lose Mario's hat on purpose and play without it. Sure, Mario suffers more damage like that but it was so refreshing to see him without the hat. :D

I think he looks strange without the hat. It's a bit like playing as Link but with no sword. Almost like losing a limb, I feel.

Did you notice how his hair is the exact same shape as his hat?

How long must he have been wearing it for that to happen?

It's probably the closest a Mario game has got to having (gasp) alternate costumes.

Did you notice how his hair is the exact same shape as his hat?

How long must he have been wearing it for that to happen?

It's probably the closest a Mario game has got to having (gasp) alternate costumes.

Dude what about the shades and the shirt in Sunshine????

And in the 2d games he had a fire suit, racoon suit, tanooki suit, cape, etc..

Haha, Patch got totally pwned.

Oh wait. That's me. :weep:

I think the raccoon/tanooki Mario costumes were ace. They should really bring those back.

I don't see it happening, but I would also like to have multiple characters to play through the game with. Luigi, Peach, even crazy characters that feel totally out of place like Donkey Kong.