NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I imagine there'll be a few more delays.. no guarantee it will be here before 2008 knowing Nintendo.. :heh:

..and I also think that the next time we see it, it will look totally different with fantastic looking new worlds which will make anticipation for this game soar..

Hopefully be playing it by this Christmas anyway.. Mario rocks : peace:

I imagine there'll be a few more delays.. no guarantee it will be here before 2008 knowing Nintendo.. :heh:

..and I also think that the next time we see it, it will look totally different with fantastic looking new worlds which will make anticipation for this game soar..

Hopefully be playing it by this Christmas anyway.. Mario rocks : peace:

God I hope so, thats my only worry with Super Mario Galaxy, the fact that it may seem a bit samey all the way through - give me some classic fire, ice, water, sane, etc levels and I'll be happy!

Course it will have the classic levels, but how amazing will it be being on an ice planet and space surrounding you!?! Awesome!

This game NEEDS to come out in time for xmas!

i really think smash bros is their baby first.i really cant see this coming until Q4 this year

I don't know about that. This game looks far more finished than Smash. If one gets delayed further it will be Brawl, I mean, the press is still to play this game.

I don't know about that. This game looks far more finished than Smash. If one gets delayed further it will be Brawl, I mean, the press is still to play this game.

Yea, also, by E3 wasn't Smash Bros quite recent in starting development? Whereas Mario has been worked on for quite a while.

Yea, also, by E3 wasn't Smash Bros quite recent in starting development? Whereas Mario has been worked on for quite a while.

Mario Galaxy, aka Mario 128, has been in development for over ten years and still isn't finished or ready for the Wii launch.

Mario Galaxy, aka Mario 128, has been in development for over ten years and still isn't finished or ready for the Wii launch.

Probably because they it took them that long to decide what system to put it on. I remember them banging on about experimenting with each console, even GBA.

Mario 128 is an umbrella term for Mario's development.

It will never be a game.

Mario Galaxy (which is still technically a work title) might be renamed for hype closer to release.. I think it makes sense to keep it though.

In Kyoto, Miyamoto and co. constantly play with technology, their one aim is to see how they can make you control Mario, it's a simple concept and they have hundreds of ideas.

They experiment, pick and mix ideas- develop them into a package. Why Mario Sunshine didn't live up to the Mario name is because 64 offered something new, Sunshine did it prettier. People expected more.

This Mario (Galaxy) introduces several ideas taken from project 128 into a neat bundle called Mario Galaxy- they still have ideas for future games, and they spend their days working on more. Some don't work- some require their own game or even console to work properly.

Mario's aim is to remain fresh unlike Sonic, and offer new ways for people to interact with what is going on screen- simple really, it's why Sega failed and Mario is still just as hot.

It's beautiful.

And who would of thought that NoE would be the first to release the trailer?

It's beautiful.

And who would of thought that NoE would be the first to release the trailer?

Yeah lmao. Next up the stars catalogue might actually be updated :indeed:

Dammit I wanna see this trailer but there's a stupid Server Message like DiemetiX said.

The bit where he's gliding with the flower, absoloutly gorgeous.

Edit: Someone send this to Ubisoft

Mario 128 aka. Pikmin.

..going into the main website and following links. Worked for me.

Well your a lucky fellow then :heh:

Currently downloading trailer directly from Ninty's site, I will re-host it for you all when I've finished (Will take around another 20 minutes >_>).

Just seen the trailers and wow.

It just looks fantastic graphically and gameplay wise.

I mean this definently makes me say "WOW!"

The only game that has better graphics than this right now is Metroid Prime 3. Oh man.