NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Mine?

Yes tis the most annoy sig ever. Its like the visual equivalent of scratching on a blackboard. solitanze sig = 3/10

well yes it's quite annoying.Why not request one?

I might just do that...

But...

Yes tis the most annoy sig ever. Its like the visual equivalent of scratching on a blackboard. solitanze sig = 3/10

This almost makes me want to keep it... :indeed:

I'll change it, see if I can make one myself, otherwise, where do you go to request signatures, and how do you put those animated signatures and avatars in your profile? Users such as 1UP and Viper have animated avatars that actually move, i'd like to have one of those...

Super Mario Galaxy, Boswer to be the final boss again?

and how do you put those animated signatures and avatars in your profile? Users such as 1UP and Viper have animated avatars that actually move, i'd like to have one of those...

Just upload an animated gif in the same way you uploaded your poncho dude.

Super Mario Galaxy, Boswer to be the final boss again?
Most likely!! Though I hope he looks more like this...

ssb05.jpg

and less like this...

art-bowser.jpg

and get rid of the voice!!

I think Mario needs to loose the voice acting and go back to the sound effects for speech and subtitles of Mario 64!!

i thought the bowser in luigis mansion was the best one to date.Very well.That game was awsome.Very underated i feel.But ya i would like to see a darker approach to mario games.i mean why not most of his fans are over 18.Im not talking blood and guts just don't make us feel like kids like in sunshine

They both look like the same Bowser to me, except that the first one has fancy lighting + flames

The first one looks more menacing. Look at the eyes.

I agree though, I hope that they drop the voice acting. It doesn't suit the franchise.

They both look like the same Bowser to me, except that the first one has fancy lighting + flames

Yeah well bowser with fancy lighting>n64 bowser

The Super Mario franchise doesn't need voice acting.

It doesn't need a story either, all you need is a motive for why you need to go through every level to the end: to save the princess.

As long as the worlds are beautifully designed and the gameplay is great then a Mario game doesn't need anything else.

Although I don't mind the way Bowser looks at the moment.

The Super Mario franchise doesn't need voice acting.

It doesn't need a story either, all you need is a motive for why you need to go through every level to the end: to save the princess.

As long as the worlds are beautifully designed and the gameplay is great then a Mario game doesn't need anything else.

Although I don't mind the way Bowser looks at the moment.

agree 100%

the style of the enemy needs to fit the game... there's no need to give bowser a makeover, he fits/

Yeah well bowser with fancy lighting>n64 bowser

i think the first is taken from the intro of smash melee and the second is sunshine.Says alot doesnt it.

i think the first is taken from the intro of smash melee and the second is sunshine.Says alot doesnt it.

Yeah sometimes i don't think nintendo really knows where it's going with the mario games. I mean are they gonna stay kiddy(mario party) or try and usually fail at becoming mature (mario football).

Yeah sometimes i don't think nintendo really knows where it's going with the mario games. I mean are they gonna stay kiddy(mario party) or try and usually fail at becoming mature (mario football).

Different in house development teams? Different approach?

Different in house development teams? Different approach?

my examples were both third party but hey!

i really think smash bros is their baby first.i really cant see this coming until Q4 this year