NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

supermariogalaxy_sslg2.jpg

Bowser looks cool!

And is that a Bowsers Castle in the background!?

supermariogalaxy_sslg4.jpg

Cool Scuba-Shell!

Loved the screenshot with the turtle shell. Art in motion.

Looks sensational! AND it's definately out xmas 2007 here as Nintendo has just stated on their site...well Q4...so december.

Bowser looks awesome. Even though I watched that crap-ass conference, I actually missed the Super Mario Galaxy part because 1UP.com live streaming service sucks.

Man, those screens are absolutely fantastic! And the video during the show rocked! Great new areas revealed. Absolutely ace level design.

Bowser looks awesome. Even though I watched that crap-ass conference, I actually missed the Super Mario Galaxy part because 1UP.com live streaming service sucks.

Why did so many people use 1up's streaming? I've read more than a few comments complaining about not seeing this or that part. Well, I used Gamespot and I saw everything. Never had a problem with Gamespot.

The screens look even better in 480p standard...beautiful

If Mario has a Bumble Bee suit...BRING BACK TANOOKI SUIT AND FROG SUIT!

Easily the game I'm looking forward to most this whole generation. Blows me away more every time, that video is the most impressive show of creativity and originality I've seen in a game in a long time.

My god that looks so beautifull. 3rd parties should learn how to use Wii to it's full potential.

Those screenshots are really amazing.

The game looks gorgeous, and the bee suit is very cute. Hopefully this will be what Sunshine should've been.

It's so gorgeous. It is absoloutely stunning. The gameplay looks so fresh and fun. This bumps No More Heroes off the no.1 most anticipated, and then some.

The bumblebee suit is genious, hopefully we'll see the return of all the cool suits in SMB3.

It just looks bloody fantastic. My most anticipated game by a million miles.