Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded it earlier, the first video took absolutely ages to load! The rest of them were really quick though.

But yeah very cool vids, especially the first one. I'd seen it before on YouTube or something but it's obviously much better on TV and with decent quality sound, I was surprised by the sound actually as it had a bit of 5.1 going on! :awesome: Really added to the cinematic quality of it.

Anyway, I'm definitely hyped up for this game again now. :yay:

I was going to download these but space is already at a premium , and seeing as release is only just over a week away it seems pretty pointless now.

I really don't think it takes up too much space. And you can download it and then delete it after ten minutes anyway. That video of the fight that was happening down the tubes was class to watch - like... F-Zero with guns!

I'll be honest, I wasn't hyped for Metroid Prime 3. I've only played Hunters and traded it in days later as I was not impressed, but I decided to download this channel and my viewpoint has changed.

The first video was so cinematic, epic and eery. I NEED this game, but I can't have it till next year. :(

I was wondering if they were gonna do the channel thing here too, i'm almost sure they started it much earlier in the US before release there.

Wonder when the adverts will start here, they'll prolly just use the same one from the US.

Can't believe it's almost time, just under 2 weeks now, thank god there's Super Metroid on the VC and Phantom Hourglass on friday to help keep me busy

HAHA, just as i was hitting "post" the blue light on my Wii started to flash, message from Nintendo to tell me about the channel.