Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad that we can't swing the sword with the FHC at all times. Don't you think that's the kind of things you can't live without once you tried it ? Get too tired, get too tired, we shall get used to it. Exercice makes muscles strong. Pushing the A button will feel like going back 20 years in time to the NES. Maybe it can be turned on/off in option.

Did you notice in those screenshot how the bow is used ? My simple mind tought it would be exactly the same as a gun or laser pointer, point and click style. Poor me, I'm so backward ! You really do a bow motion, lefthand locked foreward while the backhand pull the rope. Maybe it will shoot faster/slower longer/shorter depending the range of your movement.

A last thing quickly, the speaker in the FHC sounds strange at first, but imagine bow, sword or boomerang sounds coming from you hand. Priceless.

________

Web Shows

Edited by Philoss

It's too bad that we can't swing the sword with the FHC at all times. Don't you think that's the kind of things you can't live without once you tried it ? Get too tired, get too tired, we shall get used to it. Exercice makes muscles strong.
yeah, they should add it as a alternative control scheme, but that much bring more problems like AI for the defence tactics and such, since you have free control... Oh well maybe for Zelda Wii later on.

I was blown away totally. When they first showed them playing it I was a bit concerned that Link was too far into the screen (if you know what I mean) but that seemed to sort it's self out. That area with the magnit looked very industrial.

Downward thrust with the FHC too perform Link's sword plunge, I'm in heaven.

Why did this 'Gamecube' game look better than most of the others shown. (I now it's been in development for how many years, I just wanted to make a point)

I'll be getting the wii version for sure, on release day, and then I will go a week without sleep and will become immerssed into it. And it will be the best week ever. Ever!.

Deepth of sound...sounds amazing, this IS going to be the best game ever made, bar none!