NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I wonder how many people will be buying both versions?

I think there's a few people here that will get getting both versions,can't remember who though.Who else is doing what i'm gonna do :heh:

im still gettin both versions :D

You and me both, i wanna play it with both control scheme's.

I was going to get the Wii ver. only... but then I was like "F*gggg it" so I'll get. Both it would be nice to play both control schemes.

:horse: I love that Smiley:horse:

Oooo, how are you managing that then?

Because I am awesome, fear my power.

/Gamestation employee.

Also - people buying BOTH versions? That's crazy talk. Why not buy another game with the same money?

I don't think there is any need to get both versions. The control schemes aren't that different. The only differences are the use of projectile weapons. You still use the sword with B in the wii version and all the puzzles are the same.

Surely the Gamecube controls are in the Wii version as well though?

I mean, if you buy the Wii version you should have the choice of using the Wii-mote and Gamecube controller?

I thought the GC version was only being released for the people who weren't able to afford a Wii straight away? So you could still play it if you have a Gamecube?

Well thats what it should be! ;)

Would be good if it was like,but i'd probably still get both versions,get GC version as xmas present or something.

Surely the Gamecube controls are in the Wii version as well though?

I mean, if you buy the Wii version you should have the choice of using the Wii-mote and Gamecube controller?

I thought the GC version was only being released for the people who weren't able to afford a Wii straight away? So you could still play it if you have a Gamecube?

Well thats what it should be! ;)

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. I really don't see the point in buying both versions, especially as you can play the GC version on the Wii. I bet you can even play the Wii version with the GC controller if you dont want the special options.

I bet you can even play the Wii version with the GC controller if you dont want the special options.

I'd hope so, but Nintendo are being very tight-lipped on the subject.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet... Are we sure that Twilight Princess will even be released for Gamecube here in Europe? Reggie said this at E3 which I can't really make sense of...

"But tens of millions of Gamecube owners around the world will also be playing this game on their systems. That's because here in the Americas Nintendo will launch two different versions: One for Gamecube and one for Wii on the same day our new console launches."

At first he says cube owners around the world suggesting that it WILL be out world wide but next he mentions the Americas specifically. So which is it?

I think that us as true Zelda fans should have enough support for Nintendo to buy both versions Wii and GC regardless of if you can play the GC version on Wii. so I'm getting both! :D

I'm definately getting both, but I'm still hoping they do the sensible thing and put both versions in one release. I'm getting the GameCube version, pretty much out of principle. It's been on my wishlist as (one of the) last titles I'll buy for this system. I'll get it and will play it. That said, I'm very looking forward to the Wii version, and controls, what I'll end up doing I reckon, is play like the Cube version first, untill defeating the first dungeon or so, then switch to the Wii version. Then I'll finish the Cube version out of principle again.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet... Are we sure that Twilight Princess will even be released for Gamecube here in Europe? Reggie said this at E3 which I can't really make sense of...

"But tens of millions of Gamecube owners around the world will also be playing this game on their systems. That's because here in the Americas Nintendo will launch two different versions: One for Gamecube and one for Wii on the same day our new console launches."

At first he says cube owners around the world suggesting that it WILL be out world wide but next he mentions the Americas specifically. So which is it?

They didn't say Japan either and second of all E3 was in the US and it was mostly American Journalists.But it wouldn't exactly hurt if they said worldwide

.I have confidence that they will release both versions everywhere.

I'm only get the Wii version. That way, I can save money for an extra controller or another game.

Check the latest trailer, it has footage of the Japanese GC version.

BOTH versions? That's crazy talk. Why not buy another game with the same money?

Dude, Its Zelda.

This topic on page 106 and we still dont have any new infomation about the game.

This topic on page 106 and we still dont have any new infomation about the game.

Deprivated nintendo fans are incredible indeed.

And I believe we'll wait for the 150page to have something new.... Because I don't think Nintendo will say anything special about it until its release...

BAH i'll get the best version an with the rest of my money i'll get rayman as my second wii game or dead rising or phoenix wright: justice for all.

Dude, it's the same game. Twice

agreed.

i think it is likely that the gamecube controller can be used for the wii version... but we will see wont we?