NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Don't worry, they still have a lot of time to tweak everything. And Twilight Princess was probably almost complete by the time of E3 2006. The last delays were not because of the need time to complete the game, but because they want to match it with the release of Wii for obvious reasons.

They won't screw up the controls on such a big name title (i hope).

Yeah you're right, Nintendo would never screw something up as big a Zelda, especially how it's been in development for so long and they need it perfect for a successful Wii launch. The more I think about how good this will be, the more I can't wait...

I'm back everyone!!!!!!! :D woo hoo! what have I missed?? :P

You mean your not dead:p . Welcome back dude.:grin:

I'm back everyone!!!!!!! :D woo hoo! what have I missed?? :P

Twilight Princess has been delayed for another 5 years, apparently Nintendo are aiming to release it with their Super Toastatr0n.

Ok, ok I'm making it up...

Twilight Princess has been delayed for another 5 years, apparently Nintendo are aiming to release it with their Super Toastatr0n.

Ok, ok I'm making it up...

lol this is too close to how the real nintendo works

lol this is too close to how the real nintendo works

Brace yourself for another announcement guys!

You also missed the announcement of Shenmue 3....Na, I kid ;)

Erm well Zelda wise, nothing. However, Ubisoft have been showing ever increasing support with a fist full of release games and also the makers of Killer7 have shown off a tantalising video for their new title Heroes. That's the main stuff I think...

Ok here's the mega summary so you don't have to read through the hundred pages:

This is the complete demo that was on show for Twilight Princess at E3 2006:

This is the complete demo for Phantom Hourglass:

There's an interesting theory that was mentioned a while ago that there may be different seasons it TP and that Link may age through the game.

tp1.jpg

And from this picture you can see that the Master Sword is definately in the game.

And finally there is a Tingle DS game on the way but it does not appeal to me in any way.

And finally there is a Tingle DS game on the way but it does not appeal to me in any way.

I think that got canned

You know, i'm not actually going to believe it, when i'm playing this game!

It's like we've waited about 10 years for it to be released!

It better be good otherwise, i'll....i'll....mmmmm...

Come on Nintendo!

I think that got canned

I think that became Fresh yadayada rupees yadyada Tingle yada (can't really remember the title now :P), which they are making atleast for the Japanese market, altough I hope they'll translate it :)

ok guys, you know why I stopped posting on here? is cuz I'm fucking sick of TALKING about the game! I want THE GAME. but...................well I got bored so....... yeah....... im back! :D

Wind waker annoyed me.that's what's putting me off the game!Wind waker started off well but the triforce hunt at the ned was ohhh god!......yes and er that's about it

I think that got canned

Boxart :)

4902370513875_500.jpg

Site.

Images.

Infomation.

The game starts from the time when Tingle was just an average middle-aged man. While living out the dull days of life, he receives a divine message stating to visit "The Spring". In doing, he is confronted by a person who calls himself Rupee-ji (Old Man Rupee). Soon-to-be-Tingle learns that if he saves rupees (money) and throws them into the spring, he will be taken to the dream paradise of "Rupee Land". After agreeing to the task, he changes into "Tingle" through magic. Rupees are everything, and if you run out, you must shoulder the fate of also running out of life.

Income: The game is all about keeping the balance of your income and expenses. From the countless boring days Tingle's skills will appear! Winning battles, selling/buying various goods to/from shop owners, helping people in need of aid, and creating maps are all the tricks to master to make your wallet fat.

Expenses: With your life on the line when losing money, your expenses are as crucial as your income. But you will also suffer if you become selfish and don't use your money. To continue you must spend your rupees buying products to sell, ingredients for your kitchen, etc.

When Tingle throws enough Rupees into "The Spring", a tower will emerge from its depths.

Since Tingle doesn't have a good arm in fighting, he will need to bribe bodyguards for battles.

Akin to when you are attacked by rats in The Wind Waker, taking damage will cause you to lose Rupees.

Because of a 'curse' that comes with his Tingle appearance, Tingle will die when he runs out of Rupees.

Among the characters you will meet, there are: Rupeeji (Old Man Rupee), the purple blond-haired fairy Pingle, who resides in a monitor in Tingle's house (which resembles the Nintendo DS) and his own dog (Dongle). An early screenshot shows Tingle using the Tingle Bomb seen in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Release outside of Japan?

In issue 207 of the official American Nintendo magazine Nintendo Power, an article on Rupee Land spanned three whole pages. The last paragraph read as follows:

"Will Tingle Come Stateside? We don't know. As of yet, Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Rupee Land has not been announced for release outside of Japan. But Nintendo is interested in your opinion regarding the green man's first game. Does it look fun? Does it look lame? After reading this article, visit the URL below to let the Big N know your impressions.

Let Your Voice be Heard! Visit http://www.nintendo.com/tinglesurvey to participate in a Nintendo-sponsored survey!"

Nope it didnt. :P

What are we meant to be talking about in here again?

Zelda: Twilight Princess but Nintendo have not shown any new infomation or images about it. :weep:

nintendo wont screw up TP.

oh guys, im just gonna give you all a heads up. as soon as the wii is released, and all the wonderful games that accompany it. i probably wont be visiting the boards for a while.

this isnt an antisocial reason, but i simply dont want any 'accidental spoilers'. it would really shit me if i jumped onto the board one day, and some dick had posted a thread named 'ZomG! LINK = SHEIKAH" or something like that.

oh, and tingle is wrong.

I remember when I was looking all around the net before OOT came out and sucking up every little morsel of the game. I found that when I came to play it I had seen almost every boss in the game and the way to defeat them. Also I had seen a lot of the settings but I was still surprised with how much else there was. Proves how much creative power went into that game.

I think that got canned

Only in our dreams. If nintendo really wanted to use Tingle in a game make it BEAT UP TINGLE DS! or HOW FAR CAN YOU THROW TINGLE

You know, i'm not actually going to believe it, when i'm playing this game!

I've played it, I actually sprinted over to the Zelda pods when I first entered the hall, but virtually everyone else did too :heh:

But that was before it was announced for the Wii (or Revolution at the time), it was absolutely incredible then, and that was a year ago. The graphics were stunning, the music was on par with OOT's. I played it for about 30 mins, through some of the forest temple and the E3 2005 demo.

Surely 23rd August is the day we get more info and a release date for this title?

PLEASE?

Either that or TGS. So we'll know in two months, but I can tell you we'll be playing in four months :smile: