NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

i watched the movies of the 2005 e3 demo's they are awsome

what zelda game is every one playing to get ready for tp

i was playing ocarina but i got ww and i switched to it.

wow 100 pages

I quite like watching Music videos of TP,though a lot of it is the same,good to see what they come up with.

I'll play minish cap and 4 swords with some friends to hype up.

And don't expect a 10, Demuwan, as they take grafics into the equation, and when TP ships, it will have slightly dated grafics, compared to other games of the same console, like Mario Galaxy.

I'll play minish cap and 4 swords with some friends to hype up.

And don't expect a 10, Demuwan, as they take grafics into the equation, and when TP ships, it will have slightly dated grafics, compared to other games of the same console, like Mario Galaxy.

Except Mario Galaxy won't be released yet (unless the recent rumour is true about "anything" being "possible"). Any respectable reviewer won't take games that aren't out yet into account when reviewing something. So I would imagine that any reasons for Z:TP not getting 10/10 will be more related to gameplay and content - unless of course the other Wii launch titles totally blow it away in graphics and it fails to meet the "standard" that will have been set in a single day.

For a gamecube game it will most likely n'be a ten, but mayby not in next-generation standards...

The game isn't going to get 10/10 everywhere, no hyped up game does ever, no matter how good it is. It's not going to be a perfect game either, it'll have some flaws (probably some poorly implimented Wii controls with this version) but it'll still be an amazing game.

I hope people wont freak out if places like Gamespot and IGN only give ie like 9-9.5, it's just numbers.

The game isn't going to get 10/10 everywhere, no hyped up game does ever, no matter how good it is. It's not going to be a perfect game either, it'll have some flaws (probably some poorly implimented Wii controls with this version) but it'll still be an amazing game.

I hope people wont freak out if places like Gamespot and IGN only give ie like 9-9.5, it's just numbers.

gamespot gave tony hawks a ten and ocarina of time and i believe soul calibur from the dreamcast

they give tens!ign gave gta san andreas a 9.9(lol i know u can't spell ignorant without ign)

I will be playing 4 Swords closer to the time as its the only Zelda game that I have just finished once so it will be nice to give it another run through.

I'll just take the new Zelda cold and hard. Second playthroughs don't do it for me.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Does it actually matter what score this game gets, anyway? The main thing is that you like it. It could get the biggest score under the sun, but that's utterly pointless if you don't even like the damn game when you play it! :heh:

Fierce's final thought: When this game finally gets released...enjoy it. It is a new Zelda game after all.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Does it actually matter what score this game gets, anyway? The main thing is that you like it. It could get the biggest score under the sun, but that's utterly pointless if you don't even like the damn game when you play it! :heh:

Fierce's final thought: When this game finally gets released...enjoy it. It is a new Zelda game after all.

I agree. When the game gets released I'm not going to read a single review. I'm not even going to see what people on here think of it. Starfox Adventures was ruined for me by NGC. Once bad points are pointed out I can see them plain as day, and I can't enjoy the game as much.

I don't go by reviews because they don't know my likes and dislikes.Starfox and the Sonics didn't get the best of reviews but I enjoy them,scores mean nothing to me and they shouldn't to anyone.

I don't go by reviews because they don't know my likes and dislikes.Starfox and the Sonics didn't get the best of reviews but I enjoy them,scores mean nothing to me and they shouldn't to anyone.

Very true. Even if this game doesnt score highly ( IMO it will ) I would still buy it as I just love the series to bits. Many consider Zelda II to be a terrible game as it broke away from the series but I personally like it better than the first Zelda game. Its kind of like the early R Evil games, just about every review complained about the controls of the games but I have never had a problem with them.

Like F-L said, its Zelda and just about everyone who likes the series will buy it and no doubt enjoy the experience of playing through it. Just because someone doesnt rate it highly doesnt mean that you wont.

I still think it will get a Ten. Im not expecting it to, personally I don't need a score to tell me how good a game is, or a review for that matter. But in the back of my mind I know it will be 10 material.

no matter what its going to be a good game and any nintendo fan worth shit is going to buy it and complete it.

i'm going to try and avoid spoilers and reviews so i can make up my own mind so im really really hoping for a near simultaneous Wii launch.

i'm going to try and avoid spoilers and reviews so i can make up my own mind so im really really hoping for a near simultaneous Wii launch.

It has been confirmed as a launch title hasnt it? I am the same as Takeo and I know next to nothing about the game. Sure, I have looked at the screenshots but I havent really read anything about it.

i'm going to try and avoid spoilers and reviews

That's what i'm doing,I want to keep the excitement untill I play it and not know much about it.I've only seen the trailers of Zelda and no demos being played or anything.

It has been confirmed as a launch title hasnt it? I am the same as Takeo and I know next to nothing about the game. Sure, I have looked at the screenshots but I havent really read anything about it.

unfortunatly i think i've read every preview and saw everything that was in the E3 version about 4 times over. but i dont want to know like how many dungeons there are etc, im happy that theres about 100 hours with all the side quests and stuff and im happy that its zelda.

the hardest decision i'll have to make is wether i should play it first on Wii or the gamecube, since i have to get both versions :P

also i want to try and complete it within the first two weeks of having it just so then i'll get the full enjoyment out of it.

come on nintendo whens the god of all games coming out for your new shiny console????

That's what i'm doing,I want to keep the excitement untill I play it and not know much about it.I've only seen the trailers of Zelda and no demos being played or anything.

my god i loved the second trailer of TP! gives me goosebumps!

i so wish there is full orchestral soundtrack though i think its unlikely

The first trailer ever shown for TP is GODLY. From the music to the crowds reaction, it just showed to everyone how much the Zelda series is loved by the gaming community. It still brings tears to my eyes ( seriously ) just watching the trailer.

I must have watched the 1st trailer so many times. It feels pretty epic, and really old now... it hadn't even decided the name yet.

i have the music to one of those trailers, i think its the second one thats like 3 mins long. the one where you first see link as wolf link :P

Yeah it was the 2nd trailer where you first saw Wolf Link. The music they used for the first trailer is off Conan the Barbarian.

Was it not the 3rd trailer you say Link Transform into a wolf,the second one ended with a wolf howling at a moon and that's when the specualtion began.

Yep it was the third one where you see him transform. I don't know if it count as Wolf Link at the end of the second trailer since we didn't know it was him at the time.

Which one do you guys and gals think is the best btw?

I'd have to go with the first one on account of the element of surprise