NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Sorry to change the subject, but heres a way to waste a good 3 minutes... a video (note, wear heaphones, since the audio is NSFW).

Hahaha, thats fuckin awesome. Funniest thing I've seen for a while.

Just a thought: Will Tingle be making an appearance? And if so, will the Tingle Tuner take form of the DS connecting to the Wii?

Just a thought: Will Tingle be making an appearance? And if so, will the Tingle Tuner take form of the DS connecting to the Wii?

Nintendo said that he won't because of the foolish American audience. PIGS! :heh:

Great work Dante.

The top one is definately the most interesting.

I like the fourth one, not really because of what it is, but because of what it seemed to be to me the first second I looked at it. It looked as if the village was crossed by a river and Link was in a boat, kinda like Venice. It would be awesome if some 3D Zelda game featured a village like that in the future.

Sorry to change the subject, but heres a way to waste a good 3 minutes... a video (note, wear heaphones, since the audio is NSFW).

Mooch:

%2Ecom%2Fgaming%2Fclips%2Flinks%2Dwalk%2Dof%2Dsham e%2D186351%2Ephp

Classic this is soo good! :grin:

Also that artwork is great.

Thanks.

ss7.jpg

I wonder if this artwork is Link's house.

I love it, and the rest of the art. That one kind of reminds me of OOT and those "inside house" camera angles with pre-rendered background.

I love those... Why couldn't we all be playing it in our cubes...? Oh nintendo you're so bad...

I love those... Why couldn't we all be playing it in our Wiis...? Oh nintendo you're so bad...

Fixed for great justice.

superb. and those pics are nice too

The Goron's really badass, wonder what he might do in the game.

Loving the artstyle :awesome:

I quite like Tingle but him being in TP just wouldn't fit.

Why not? He fitted fine into Majora's Mask. I'll be a tad disappointed if Tingle isn't in Twlight Princess, to be honest.

As long as he isn't as silly as he's always been.

Maybe Nintendo could add some humanity to the character of Tingle, they could show that he is wierd becuase people distance themselves from him because of the way he dresses, maybe Tingle could be quite a depressed person deep down and Link gives him the emotional boost that he needs.

If Tingle is in the game though maybe there will be a side-story about him that leads on to his DS game.

Nope hellfire you'r wrong. I'd love to be already playing it in cube (which I believe is ready a long time ago), and when the wii version come out I'd give it a try.

But now I still prefer a old school zelda with my old pad :)

(but I still may change my opinion...)

Is the DS Tingle game meant to be about how he became the way he is (the green jump suit) is it not

I would also prefer it for the cube.

Yeah the DS game involves Tingle getting transformed into what he is now.

Lol, I must be the only guy who's scared of tingle. Theres just somthing about him......

Yeah the DS game involves Tingle getting transformed into what he is now.

Really?

Well that shows how little I care about Tingle.

Maybe it's time Nintendo added another recurring character into the world of Zelda.